Who did you go to the mall with and what did you buy

♈ Aries ♈ - Sapnap (you bought some spicy food and competed who is gonna have to drink milk first)

♉ Taurus ♉ - BBH (you bought a bunch of sweets and watched a film together)

♊ Gemini ♊ - Foolish (you bought a bunch of crappy video games to see how bad they were 💀)

♋ Cancer ♋ - Niki (you bought jewellery and new clothes then took some cool pictures together 😎)

♌ Leo ♌ - Phil (you bought lots of Christmas decorations and decorated the Christmas tree)

♍ Virgo ♍ - tommy (you bought water guns and proceeded to have a water gun battle... in the middle of December [*])

♎ Libra ♎ - Hannahxrose (you were with niki and cancer 😻)

♏ Scorpio ♏ - tubbo (you installed a hacked client to a pretty expensive phone in the store 💀)

♐ Sagittarius ♐ - George (you bought a bunch of weird Halloween costumes and attempted to scare someone... anyone... with it...)

♑ Capricorn ♑ - Karl (you bought many different colored nail polish and tested how each of them would look the best paired with your outfits)

♒ Aquarius ♒ - Dream (you went to get some food and when you went back home you laughed at the misery of a sight of sapnap and Aries dying from the spiciness of the food they bought)

♓ Pisces ♓ - Sam (you bought hair dyes and dyed each others hair which might or might not have went wrong)

============================
Please update me if someone left or anything cause to tell the truth I haven't kept up with dsmp or mcyt in general since July 😔

Much love Nymphemonia~💕