chapter 2

/// the pic is what they were wearing at the sleepover :)///

Chapter 2

Harry's pov

It had been 2 weeks since I started college and went to the pub with the boys, I was happy, but sadly I hadn't made many friends, I had become extremely close with Liam, niall, Zayn and blue. It turns out Ed and Tom had English and maths with me, so we became pretty close, I still see Zayn and blue every weekend and they sometimes come round during the week for 'homework'.

It was Friday, I had just finished my last lecture for today – pe – it was the worst, why do we even have to take it. Yeah, I know it's, so we get outside and not stay in our rooms all day, but I hated it! The worst thing was that my ex has transferred to this school and we now have pe together. The only thing good about pe is that blue is in my class because we are in the same year. Me Niall and blue and in year 12 whereas Liam, Zayn, Ed, and Tom are the year above.

I was walking home when I suddenly felt someone grab my arm I turned around and I was not prepared for what I saw, it was my ex, he was angry, and I know not to mess with him when he's angry. That's the thing Simon used to hurt me, I don't like talking about it. I have only ever told my mum and sister I don't even trust my dad. But here he was.

"what the hell styles" I flinched

"w-what" I stuttered, damn why can't I just man up already!

"you know WHAT, you were practically drooling over Tomlinson in pe!"

"n-no I wa-wasn't" ok I'm scared now. I thought about screaming for help but there was no one around.

"ok yeah right. I don't know why I ever wasted my time dating you, it's good I cheated on you! You're a worthless piece of shit!" he screamed, and I felt like breaking down right here right now, but I couldn't let him have that so kept my ground.

"just leave me alone!" I took my arm out of his death grip, I'm definitely going to have bruises tomorrow where he held me but all I could think about was getting back to my room.

"this isn't over styles i'll get you one day!" he laughed behind me.

When I got to my room, I opened the door and fell to my knees sobbing, I hadn't even realised there was people in here until someone spoke.

"hey mate are you okay?" it was niall, thank god.

"n-no, si-simon" is the only thing I could get out from crying so much.

"Simon?" he questioned

"he's new, he's also in our pe class." I wasn't prepared for that voice. It was blue, he was here as well.

"oh." Replied Niall.

"yeah, he was staring at haz all lesson. It was a bit creepy if I'm honest." How did blue know that was he looking at me?

My crying is calming down, I stood up and everyone looked at me with sympathetic faces, this was so embarrassing!

"so, you gonna tell us what that was about?" questioned Liam

"um yeah." I thought who cares if they know I'm tired of this being a secret.

"so, me and Simon used to um date" I started

"wait really?" questioned blue, i noticed he had a frown on his face straight after I said that.

"yeah"

"ok so what happened? And your gay!" questioned Niall.

"yes, I'm gay and he used to uhm...." I couldn't speak, I felt a lump come up in my throat, but I pushed it back I need to get this out and tell people how horrible he is.