Chapter 4

Harry's pov

The day started with Louis getting absolutely soaked and having to change but otherwise it was pretty good!

We are now in our second lesson of the day PE ughh I hate PE it's literally death especially with Simon! But I guess I just have to go with it.

It's football today for PE which I'm actually happy about, you see I used to play football where I used to live. I was the best on my team, well that's what my mum said. but parents always say that.

I'm on a team with everyone basically (Lou, Ni, Li, Zi and Tom)except from Ed who is on a team with Simon. This is going to be fun!

Not

-halve way through the game Lou haz etc are winning by 4-2-

"Yesss we are winning we are queens bitches!" shouted Niall.
I laughed because who the fuck just shouts that, Niall that's who.

We are actually winning against Simon. Lou just took him down haha he deserved it!

If looks could kill Louis would be dead.

We are about to play the second halve now so good luck us!

- end of game 7-5 to haz and lou's team -

Ha we won and si looks angry like more angry than I have ever seen him.

I hope he doesn't hurt anyone again he seriously has some problems!

Simon POV //
"He will regret winning that game, he will never see it coming" Simon said evilly while looking and Harry and Louis exchanging a love filled hug.

////
I have nothing to say really

What do you thing si will do this time?

Ha I'm so bad at this writing thing I have been having time off and focusing on school but I will try get another chapter out soon but no promises x

- Love E