New Faces

Hey guys! Crazy 61 reads overnight is insane for me. Please dm on instagram if you have any ideas for future chapters!

(A lil song to listen to while reading ;)

"Tori, wait" Mom said while passing me breakfast she had made for our special day. "Have a nice day, and you will rock those art teachers dick!"

"Uhhh.." I replied repulsed.

"Love you kid, stay close with Ginny." She kissed me on the cheek and walked off to the garden.

I couldn't stop thinking about Him. Marcus was undeniably gorgeous. I really wanted to see him again. He brought me a home fuzzy feeling, a feeling I've missed a lot.

"Ginny, are you ready for this?" I asked nervously.

"I've got you and well, who was that guy. He was fineeeeeee" Ginny said amused at my reaction.

I responded blushing. "Marcus, Hes-"

"Gorgeous, Sexy, Myster-" Ginny egged on.

"Girl calms down, But yeah he's just different." I grinned thinking back to when we first met unofficially.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*15 minutes later*

"Where's your locker?" Ginny asked me as we entered the front of our new hell.

"Erm, it's in the B wing?" I said hoping I would have the wing as her.

"Oh shit, i'm the C wing. Ugh" she said with pure annoyance. Ginny and I were always super close hence we are twins. We were very different but you know they say opposites attract.

"Good luck sista" I said while side hugging her. She ran into the front doors frantically while I watched her disappear into the crowd. This year was going to suck major ass. "HEY, WAIT UP" a distant voice had called out to me.

It was, "Ma-"

"It's Maxine! Call me Max, That's crazy how did you know that? Are you a witch or a- Oh my gosh do you do art to? Im in Ap art! You look New, you are new!" This random Max girl had gone on and on.

"Yes i am new, i actually have a tw-"

"So where are you from?" maxine said while cutting me off, she was way too energetic for 7 am.

"Kind of from all over the place but i just arrived from Texas" I said while staring at her shoes. "You have a dope ass fashion sense" I said to her fascinated.

"Thank you B, I think we will be besties. Where are you headed?" She responded.

"Wait let me grab- UH here, I have Ap art first!" I said while grabbing my schedule out of my art bag.

"SAME! Follow me girly" Max said while side hugging me. She was like the first person who seemed to give a shit about me in a school area, yeah I had friends but it was distant, i've never spoken to someone as long as I did with max.

*5 minutes later*

"Hey guys!" Max yelped as six people had sat next to us.

"Hunter, Tori, Abby, Norah, Tori, Matt, Jordan, Tori" As Max introduced me I waved and said hi to each person.

"Hey I'm Hunter, Nice to meet you!" Hunter had said to me, all of them looked at us like they knew something, or like he was... attracted to me? I just Smiled and waved back.

There he was, Marcus.

"Hey guys, nice to meet you, uhh.. I have to do something, see you Max at class" I said while trying to catch up with Marcus.

"Hey... HEY" I yelled towards him breathless, did I mention I am very unathletic?

"Uhhh.." he said confused until he turned 180 degrees to see me. "Did you miss me, Tori?"

The way he said my fucking name made birds flutter in my stomach.

"Wow oh wow, I miss you so much! I need you! I want you! Oh baby.. Oh baby.." I mocked him sarcastically.

He smirked and continued to say "10 reasons why i hate you reference, kinda corny and cringe of you"

"Since when were you a feminist?" I said smiling from ear to ear. That film was literally a film for young feminists.

"Listen, Most kids in this school don't even know who RGB is. Doesn't mean I'm like that." he lashed back grinning.

We walked down the hallway discussing bands and different feminst leaders, crazy right. We finally reached my class "AP Art, hmm.. Good luck." He said not moving like he wanted me to ask him something, like I owed him something.

"What do you want?" I said, still smiling. This man really was so easy to talk to, he wasn't the judgy type. He listened and really thought about it.

"Well you kinda owe me because I gave your book back." he said while I started to walk away.

"See you after school, come by my window." I said winking at him trying to play around, he smiled and turned a little red and walked away.