Sunset party

GUYS IM BACKKKK HOW ARE YOU?? Anyways I'm back and going to finish this story!!! Maybe I'll do different chapters or something. Also I have another book out called "the outer outer banks" it's my favorite project right now!! Also working on another story that's not a fanfic but I think you guys would enjoy. Anyways get to ready. I know this is short but there's more to come. I just had to get my mind back into this setting to continue it.

Tonight was the party. I sat in AP Literature dazed away. Marcus kissed her. I DIDNT even know who the girl was but she was way different than me. The complete opposite of who I was and what I was on the outside. I need to get away. Hmm.

Text messages

Tori: Hey abby wanna skip?
Abby: uhh duhh
Tori: smoke?
Abby: Yea.

After English I met up with Abby in the hallway and she drove us to her house. She had a plain room, no parents home. She grabbed one of her bongs and placed the weed on the opposite end. As she lit it she inhaled, then exhaled.
"Come on tori, you're party tonight" She grinned passing me the bong.

I grabbed the bong and inhaled deeply, trying to forget that kiss, then exhaled letting go of the pain.

Abby and I both smoked a bowl and went on our phones laying on her bed.
"You know Marcus kissed a girl"

"What the fuck?" Abby said. Abby and I have a weird friendship, we just kinda.. smoke together??

"I thought you guys had a romantic date?" She said confused with eye contact.

"I thought we had something" pity was smeared all over her face. I didn't want this, I wanted to forget. I grabbed my things and told her I needed to get home since time flew by. She walked me out and I sprinted to my house when she got back indoors.

Blonde hair, blue eyes. it's her..
I started to slow down from the run and started to walk. I was breathless and the high started to kick in making it feel like the world was spinning in slow motion. But my eyes caught onto her. The girl Marcus kissed, the girl he drove with. The girl who replaced my seat on his bike. The girl who wore my helmet.

I tried to find a car to hide behind and gratefully there was a van. I tried to peep over and successfully I saw her perfectly. As my head spins I see a man figure walk over to her. Marcus. That was him. I suddenly started to feel sick.
"WHO THREW UP ON MY CAR??!" Someone screeched.
I ran, again.

Finally made it back to my house somewhat sober from having to throw up every minute. I noticed Ginny and Max were making out on the couch while Nora and the guys were setting up the live music.

They all were distracted so I ran up to my room to change out of my weed stench body. As I jumped into the shower I heard a crash in my room.
"Tori?" A voice calls out.
"I swear to god nobody can hook up in my room!"

"Can I talk to you"
Marcus. It was him?
"Sit and wait for me" why would I say that? Why did I give in.
When I finished my shower I put my clothes on and walked back into my room. Seeing him on my bed sent shivers down my spine. I wanted him so bad. But I couldn't. Well at-least anymore.

"Why have you been ghost recently ?And what are the. Uh you know? The marks?" He said too much at once. Not before the party. And how dare he think he say say this shit to me like his TOUNGE was not down another girl mouth.
"Who says I need to text you everyday? You're not my boyfriend" I snapped back, I honestly was not expecting it. And I don't think he was either.

"Ok tori, let's see how long this takes" he talks back, giving me a petty smile and salute??
"See you tonight at the party!" He said unamused.
Great he's coming to the party too.

As he climbed out my window I locked it and sat in the bay window. Looking at the beautiful view. It was freeing seeing the bird fly so high, the sky was setting and.
"Oh shit!!" I finally checked my phone and saw messages of max and Ginny asking where I was. The party was starting now. Marcus only came to me because we are having a party.

If he wants to play that game, I created the damn game.