My Heart, Not yours

HEY QUEENS!! Sorry For not publishing in a while, i've been sick and busy for a while. But i hope you guys enjoy this story. There are mentions of SH, and a real story that happened to me. Yes you can laugh, but not too hard. I also have another story out that has alott of my real life stories. But anyways i hope you guys enjoy this <3.

What a week. Marcus and I had finally gone on a date? I cared for him a-lot and today was the first day back after spring break. Today Is a new beginning. I woke up to my phone beeping every two seconds. While i lifted my phone i was hoping it would be Marcus but it was the girls. They are just spamming about the first day and what had happened between Hunter and i. Totally forgot about that.
————-
I splashed water in my face and put on my favorite shirt that was perfect for the hot weather. My favorite distressed jeans and jewelry.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE TORI!" Max yelled up the stairs.
"COMING!" I then ran down the empty hall way, down the stairs. There was a faint breeze, the door was open and i heard a motorcycle.
"Is he picking me up?" I smirked while asking max.
"Hmm Im not sure, He already has your heart?" Max teased while sitting at the kitchen with Austin and Ginny.
"Mom left for work early this morning for a business trip, she wont be back until Friday." Ginny said then paused.
"You know what that means" Max Interrupted.
"Party!" Ginny then said like they were mirroring each other.
"Well go to your boyfriend," Ginny said laughing.
"Ewww, never again. But you should go.." Max said looking back and forth.
"Ok bye girls!! Lets plan that party though" I then turned around, grabbed my bag, and began to leave. ———-
There he was, wind blowing in his face getting ready to ride his motorcycle to school.

I started to walk up to him until a girl pulled up onto our street. I retraced my steps and stood behind a truck still watching them.

She parked in Marcus' driveway, then walked out with her long skinny legs and perfect blonde hair. She kept walking until she reached his motorcycle. He leaned in, and they kissed, well made out.

Max and Ginny walked out and saw me standing me stand-behind a truck creepily.

"Girl what the fuck are you doing?" Ginny laughed.
Max pointed Marcus and the girl and he looked over at them staring. Thank god he didn't see me. I tried to hide myself even more to the point i couldn't see him or her anymore.

Ginny felt bad for me, i mean i told her every last detail from our date. She waited for them to leave on his motorcycle and then they both ran to me.

"I can't believe what that Dickhead did to you" Max Said while hugging me. Ginny nodded her head and hugged me as well.
"How about party tonight to get your head off of things?" Ginny asked.
"That sounds nice" I responded holding back my tears.

After they hugged me we started walking to Max's car.
Im hoping something good will happen from today.

—-
We finally reached school and we walked out together. Walking through the hallways everyone was looking at me, it was uncomfortable. I kept walking until a girl came up to me.
"Just know i am here for you" She said to me.
"What do you mean?" i asked concerned.
"Your self harm scars all over your arms" She whispered as she took a hard look at them.
"SHIT, i forgot..." I panicked, these were old but I totally forgot. Thank god Ginny and max didn't see them. But they sure will know soon, i have to leave before anyone i know sees these.

I ran from the girl trying to hurry out the door until I ran into somebody and then ate shit.
"Damn Girl, what are you late for?" Marcus Fucking Baker had said.
"Well, i forgot something at home.." He then noticed it was me.
"Oh hey, Let me help you up" He insisted.
He grabbed my arm and then i FORGOT AGAIN.
"Hey Tori what are these from?" He said looking worried.
"Nothing, My cat scratched me" I responded trying to get away.
"YOU DON'T HAVE A CAT" he yelped behind me.
——-
I ran into the art room and started spilling paint all over my shirt, i needed to wear the school shirt which is long sleeved.

I finally felt safe in a long sleeved shirt, I still had paint on my skin but i didn't mind.

Life was real, i never lived. Until now, until Markus. But he's Obviously using me. So tonight i'll show him. or not. But be doesn't have my heart. Yet.