2

Aaliyah 🦋

"Liyah you need to get some rest." Azlia said. "I can't I gotta edit this video" I told her putting in my intro. "I'll do it for you " she replied taking my laptop.

"No Azi I got this, you have to finish yours anyways." I told her sipping my coffee. "No liyah go to sleep." She said.

I sighed going up to my room laying down. I didn't like Azi or anybody doing work for me. I wanna have things done myself. But this time I really wasn't complaining I was tired. I honestly been up all night and still have a party to slide thru tonight.

..................

"Wake up hoe" Azlia said shaking me. "Hm" I mumbled rolling over. "Wake up its 9:00" she said. My eyes popped open. "why didn't you wake me up earlier bitch" I said pushing her.

I quickly jumped in the shower making sure I washed my whole body. Once I got out I quickly laid one of my red wigs and straightened it.

I quickly did my make up making sure I added lip liner. Once I was finished I got dressed and grabbed my purse. I wore a white knee high dress with a slit in the thigh.

Bronny 👶🏿

Cmon we outside

                                                 K 😎

I walked downstairs and saw Azlia bitch looked bad asf. She was wearing a black crop top and a black skirt. Along with black heels.

"Bestie" Azlia said. I laughed and smiled at her. "You think you grown out here." I looked at her. "You looking a little too thick Bestie." She told me laughing.

"I meannn" I said poking my butt out. We laughed and walked out the door. And of course they pulled up in a limo. To boujee for me.

Once we got in we sat across from the boys and one girl. Me and Azlia gave each other that "who da' fuck" look.

"Umm who is this." Azlia said tilting her head. "Oh this is Erykah." Zion said smiling. We both said hi to her as she rolled her eyes popping her gum.

"Bitch I know she didn't just..." I said. "She did Bestie she did" Azlia said crossing her legs and hands.

I took a deep breath in and out and got on my phone.

"Y'all look great." Zion said to us as Bronny agreed with him. "Thanks we both said in unison.

I looked up to see Mikey leaned back staring at me with his head tilted. I immediately got nervous which I don't know why.

Once we reached the party everybody quickly jumped out of the car. Everything was loud.
"Stick together I'll be outside waiting, No drinking, No smoking." One of Bronny's security guards said telling us the rules.

Once we walked in everyone started screaming running toward Mikey and Bronny. Azlia and I walked off towards the drinks.

"Pass me a water bottle." I asked Azlia. "Bitch i know you fucking lying." She said laughing passing me a water.

"What" I asked confused then looked to where she was pointing. This girl was twerking on a old ass man who was on a cane. I quickly covered my mouth.

"And he eat it from the back." The song started. Me and Azlia quickly looked at each other. We was gonna fuck shit up. We ran to the dance floor and began.

"YOU WANT A RABBIT IN MY CAT." We yelled together twerking. Everybody was going crazy. "Get it bitch" I heard a gay dude yell. It only hyped me up more.