11

Liyah 🖤

"The answer is 124." I said answering the question.

"Good, how did you get that answer Aaliyah." The teacher asked me.

"I just solved it out." I said writing on my paper.

I was currently in Geometry this was my last period of the day and I'm just ready to go home.

The bell ringed and I grabbed my book bag walking out the classrooms. For some reason they took away using lockers and now we just have to carry our book bags.

"I like your outfit." A girl said to me as I walked. Which was simply a gray nike swear suit and some gray 12s.

"Thanks." I mumbled continuing to walk. "Hey girl, you feeling any better." Azi said walking up to me.

"Eh I get a little pain here and there but it's not bad." I said as Bri joined us walking.

"Girl when did Nelson get cute." Bri asked us and we shrugged.

Nelson was ugly asl freshman year but out of no where that glow up just hit that man hard.

We started laughing remembering how ugly he was. We finally reached the school doors and I saw Mikey siting in the hood of his car holding a gift bag.

Mikey knew he wasn't suppose to be here because of his fame but it's not gonna stop him from breaking the rules.

I walked up to him smiling and gave him a hug. "You not suppose to be here." I said looking around making sure the principal not walking around with dem keys and walkie talkies.

"Ion give a fuck." He said smiling.

Then sun was shinning and I began to admire his haircut that was freshly done. I smiled look away.

"But this for you." He said handing me the medium sized gift bag.

I looked at him and smiled once I looked inside of it. It was all kinds of snacks and drinks including my medicine that I needed.

"How you know that I needed Tylenol and ibuprofen." I asked.

"I just know." He said pulling me towards him.

"Thank you." I said getting on my tippy toes pecking his lips.

"Bitch get a room." Bronny said pushing my head. "Azi get yo mans." I yelled.

Then began chasing him down the street. I looked back at Mikey who was recording them laughing.

"How was school." He said saving the video. I rolled my eyes thinking about.

"Longest school day of my lifeee." I said huffing.

"You?" I asked. "Oh I ain't log on." He said laughing.

"Nigga how tf you didn't log on and it's online." I said punching his shoulder.

"I was out since this morning tryna find yo medicine and shit." He said rubbing his arm.

I shook my head smiling. "Next time just log on ight, but I appreciate it." I said kissing his lips again.

"Hello Mikey." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw Nevaeh I rolled my eyes.

"Sup." He said pulling me closer to him.

"Oh you pulled him." Nevaeh said rolling her eyes.

"Nah he pulled her." Zion said dapping Mikey up.

"That's nice, I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out." She said and I stopped her.

"Nah we good." I said.