5

Aaliyah

Its been almost two weeks since that little tweet session Mikey and I did. People are still kinda going crazy making edits of us and stuff. They even made a whole love story on tik tok making episodes. They steady comparing me and his ex to each other its too much.

I honestly don't know how to feel about it. I know for a fact that it's getting on my nerves, they are trying to create drama between me and his ex and it's pissing me off.

I saw her tweet slick shit a couple times but I didn't respond. I'm not gonna give her any of my attention unless it's needed.

As for me and Mikey we are still cool. I just slowed down talking to him as much. One I didn't like all of his fans on my dick. Two he just needs to focus on basketball and not me. I actually came to a conclusion that I did like him its like he grew on me.

Next week is the championship ship we been having games back to back. We haven't taken not one loss yet and I'm very excited. My coach has been killing me with this cheer. Practices are like everyday now nonstop. Which is another reason why I slowed down hanging with Mikey.

Mikey had took me to a lot of places and bought me a whole bunch of things. He even asked me if I wanted to go places with him and his family and have dinner but I simply declined. Only because I was nervous and I wasn't prepared to meet them.

"Um bitch they kicked Neveah off the team." Bri said. "For what." I asked her slide on my nike hoodie. "Shit being a hoe." She said as she shrugged her shoulders. I shook my head sliding on my black ugg slides. 

"I'll drive." Bri said walking downstairs. "No bitch because the last time you left me and your car smell like ass." I said grabbing my keys. "You think you funny bitch." She said.

"Nah but your wig is." I told her getting inside the car.  She got in the passenger seat as I pulled off."

"Um bitch.." Bri said staring at her phone. "What" I questioned turning the corner. She just kept pointing at her phone telling me to look. "I can't read that Brianna i'm driving I told her." I said heading on to Zions street.

"theshaderoom posted that Mikey has a girlfriend." She blurted out as my car came into a complete stop. " What." I questioned as I turned to look at her. She just nodded her head looking shocked. "Oh" I said pulling into Zions driveway.

.................

"Yea I think ima let her suck my dick." Zion said referring to Neveah. "DAMN!" We all yelled in Unison as Bri fist flew across Zion face. 

"Bitch what the fuck I was just playing shit." He yelled at her. "What you just say." She said cocking her arm back. "My bad my bad." He said covering his face. 

"Yea don't be calling her no bitch Zion." I said to him seriously. "I didn't mean it Liyah damn you know that." He said. "Ight don't play with me you know I don't play about her, or her." I said pointing to Bri and Azi. He nodded his head going upstairs to the bathroom with Bri traveling behind him.

I already knew what Bri and Zion was about to do. (I think we all know.) " Well let me get out of here I don't wanna hear them fuck." Bronny said getting up. I nodded standing up giving Azi and Bronny a hug. 

"Bri im leaving." I yelled upstairs. "Ok bitch luv u." She yelled back. I turned around just for her to yell again. "BITCH I SAID I LOVE YOU."  She yelled. "I love you too bitch damn." I said. 

We all walked outside and I walked with Azlia to bronny's car as him and Mikey talked. "Bitch I had a feeling they was fucking around." Azlia said shaking her head. "Man who you telling." I laughed.