S I X

*the song adds effect so enjoy:)* 
also please vote and comment

"I say we go to the mall," I tell Archer overly excited.

"Elizabeth, really? So many things we can do and that's what you want to do?" He tells me in disbelief.

I mean the mall was a pretty fun place if you went with the right people. Was Archer the right person to go to the mall with? He's cranky most of the time. Like grandparents. I also have a small shopping addiction, but that's beside the point. Buying make-up and clothes are my kinds of free therapy.

"We can do random shi- snickers there." Not being able to curse in front of Archer was slowly driving me insane. But if he didn't like it, I had to try my best not to do it. But really? Who prefers to say snickers over shit? Not me.

"No. I prefer to stay here." I groan and feel my neck crack as I throw my head back.

"Come on. The park. The place you come to every day?" He ignored me which was kind of rude since we were in the middle of a conversation. He wants to stay in the park with heat and mosquitos then so be it. My black loose jeans and white tank top was not meant for the park. It was meant to be seen by the mall.

"Archer."

Nothing.

"Archer."

Nada.

"Stranger."

No emotion. Nothing.

That's it. I'm leaving.

Like a girl on a mission, I got up and started walking until a hand grabbed mine pulling me to him. The force making us stumble together. Our bodies crashed into one another. I was able to get a hint of his perfume. Woodys, outdoor with a hint of ocean. Quickly we realized how close we were and rapidly took a step back.

"Where are you going Elizabeth?" His voice is serious and doesn't shake. It's steady.

"Leaving. Where are you going, stranger?" I respond with a snide remark.

"The mall. Come on." I tried to hide my smile and the little dance I did, but I'm sure he caught on. We were going to the mall!

~~~

"I want to get piercings," I say. "Let's do it together." I always wanted to get my second piercing done. They would look so cute if I were able to have a small earring accompanied by a bigger one that could dangle down.

"No." That seems to be the only answer I can get from him.

"Why not Archer. It'd be fun."

"No." I'm totally going to get him a big poster that just says no or those big buttons that say 'no' really loudly whenever you press them.

"What happened to the 'fuck it, let's do whatever we want." Darn it. I cursed again, didn't I?

"Elizabeth."

"Fuck sorry. Freak it."

"You did it again." Are we done stating the obvious Archer, I want to tell him, but instead I keep quiet.

"Sorry. Piercings?" I repeat my question. He rolled his eyes at me. Archer scratched the back of his neck and licked his lips before responding.

"Small ones. Really smalls ones." I let out a small happy scream. My pearly teeth showcasing the biggest smile ever. "Stop smiling."

"I rather not." And I really couldn't stop smiling. I just convinced Archy here to get piercings with me.

When we went to Claire's he made a big deal about not entering saying that it ruined his vibe. Whatever that means. I was able to convince him by promising him chocolate cake for a whole week.