T W E N T Y O N E

"It's ten in the morning why are you calling me?" I questioned Archer who was on the other line.

"Sorry my love, did I wake you?"

My love. That sounds like something Mr. Darcy would say.

"Yes you did."

"Funny. There was this one girl who said in the beginning of summer we'd wake up every day really early to enjoy life. Oh wait that was you. So get up, I'm picking you over." I groaned against my pillow.

"You're annoying. Like really annoying. I wonder how I've spent an entire summer with you."

"Me? annoying. May I remind you, Elizabeth, that when we met you went on and on about how you wanted to be a stupid bird."

"Says the guy who has two stupid bird tattoos."

"See, I was going to bring you that weird chocolate milk you like so much, but I guess not."

"Ugh. Give me an hour to wake up and get ready. My body hurts."

"Drink some panadol. Either it works or you die."

"I feel like I'm dying, so I'll take my chances and take some panadol. Bye." 

He commented on my sore body and hung up short after. Before your mind goes to any weird and dirty places, no we did not... you know- commit the dirty. We went ziplining yesterday, hence the soreness of my body. For each stupid zipline, we had to climb so many stairs.

I'm not saying it wasn't worth it, because it was. But gosh it took so much energy.

After probably laying in bed for around fifteen minutes checking all my social media, I decided to finally roll out of bed and do my lovely morning routine. This might consist of a ten to twenty minute shower concert varying from bad bitch energy music to I want to cry cause nobody loves me. Which is quite ironic since I do have a boyfriend. But he doesn't love me... does he? Do I love him?

I don't know. Too soon to tell.

Then I proceeded to wash my face and mouth and do my moisturizers. I wasn't feeling like doing my makeup today so I just decided to do some light concealer to hide my eye bags and mascara because you can never go wrong with mascara.

That's a fact.

Finally I decided on an outfit. I was not about to put on a dress and frankly, I didn't care about the heat. So I removed my pajama pants and changed into black sweats and a white oversized hoodie. Call me basic, I don't care. I was tired and hungry.

Hungry and angry and tired and any adjective that means the same as those words.

Don't even get me started on my hair. I brushed it and did a low ponytail. That's all.

~~~

"Look at you taking more than an hour to get ready." Archer said as he got out of his car and opened the door for me. Archer Luca in a pair of sweatpants and a black shirt was a site I always wanted to see.

"Shut up and kiss me idiot."

"Gladly."

Oh yeah- kissing Archer is like an obsession with everything. It was warm. He was like the Sun. Ready to warm my cold nights by just being there.

The car ride was me drinking the chocolate milk Archer had brought me mixed with insults towards him because I was not a morning person. Archer seemed to be one.

Idiot.

A while later we appeared at his house.

"You're house? That's what we're doing today?"

"You said you felt tired."

"I am." We both got out of the car and entered his house. It smells like cookies or apple candles. I have no idea. It smells good. We made our way to his stupid huge tv room. Have I said it's huge? I sat in the closet chair. I love them since they could lean back and it would turn into some sort of bed. Very comfortable if you asked me.

I'll be back was all Archer said before leaving me in the room. So much for living life to the max. I took the remote control and started looking for a movie I could easily understand if I ended up drifting off between scenes.

"Do you make the chocolate milk or do you buy it?" I asked Archer as he entered the room with two mugs and handed one to me.

"Make them. Who do you think I am."

"I'm impressed with you Archer." He leaned over and gave me a soft kiss.

"You always taste like chocolate. You know, I was never a fan of it, but no it's my favorite taste." I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as soon as the words left his mouth. I had yet to get accostumbrated to his silly flirting. He didn't do it that often, but when he did it was corny and adorable. He was generally a very soft person, but he was ten times softer with me. And I completely adored it. I adored him.

Please someone play Adore You by Harry Styles thank you very much.

Do you think Harry would let us be in his music video? Actually, ignore I said that. It's not a good idea. Because if I meet him, I'll probably act as if Archer were not my boyfriend.

"You're so corny- I love it."

"Are we watching a movie or what?" He said sitting down next to me. He took a blanket that was hidden behind the seat and covered me with it.

"Put on thirteen going to thirty. I love that movie." I snuggled up close to him and ended up placing my head on his lap. His hand quickly made its way to my cheek where he started stroking it. His finger would move around my face, tracing it and sometimes ended up in my hair.

I'm sure we were only fifteen minutes in when I decided I wasn't going to watch the movie.

"Where are you going?" Archer asked as I got up from where I was sitting. I wasn't actually leaving. Nop. I was going to lay on top of him. He was comfortable and soft. I placed my head on his chest and felt his heartbeat pick up. My body was on top of him and my legs were on one side, so all my weight was really on top of him. '

"I've already watched it a thousand times. I expect a thousand word analysis once you finish the movie on why you liked it, favorite character, favorite scene, and any word or sentence that deserves recognition. Thank you and goodnight." Or would it be goodmorning if I'm sleeping in the morning?

"Hilarious. Goodnight birdie." He placed a kiss on my forehead and started playing with my hair. Soon I was out like a light.