arson.

a/n: the picture is my computer bacground :]

---

Tommy was contemplating what he had done. He was sat on his bed in philzas house with all of his family home.

"TOMMY!"

Philza called his name. Tommy ran down the stairs to see sapnap standing in front of phil.

"Tommy what. the. fuck." phil quietly said.

"w-what...?" tommy was confused. he looked over at sapnap. he was crying. tommys heart dropped upon realizing he hurt sapnap too. the were good friends once.

"sapnap said that you killed george and burned down their house," phil stated, still quiet.

"t-that..THATS NOT TRUE!" tommy shouted. "YYOU DICKHEAD-" he shouted again dragging out the y.

phil looked a tommy who was in rage, then sapnap who was  no longer fake crying but just blankly staring. "sapnap...?" phil raised his voice a bit.

sapnap swallowed harshly but before he could answer tommy shouted. "SAPNAP YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU WANT ME TO ACTUALLY BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE!? FINE!" tommy ran off with sapnap and phil chasing close behind.

tommy stood in front of sapnaps house and lit a match. he wasn't actually gonna burn down the house. he looked over at sapnap. sapnap stood with a completely numb face and he was also holding a lit match. sapnap waked over to his home. he went inside and took an ender chest outside and started filling it with things. a content smile laid on his face as he threw things into the chest.

he walked into his home and took tommys match out of his hand and blew it out along with his. he opened his palm and a fire ignited in it. he threw the fire at his home and watched it burn smiling.

sapnap sat in the grass and tommy stood there shocked watching the fire spread. "why the fuck did you-"

"all good things must come to an end tommy. your friendships. my home. philzas child-" phil gritted his teeth as he listened to sapnap go on. "l'manburg-"

"stop." tommy said. sapnap frowned and stood up. 

sapnap held tommys hand tightly and walked into the burning house. 

"SAPNAP!?" tommy was terrified but sapnap had a devilish grin on his face. 

"I don't die by fire tommy I'm a blaze." sapnap was still smiling like a phycopath. "all good things must come to an end tommy."

tommy laughed knowing this was the end. he had a good run. "another one bites the dust..." tommy whispered before collapsing. 

sapnap laughed loudly like a maniac before singing,  "and~ another one gone and another one gone, another one bites the dust..."

--

"on march 17 2021 tommyinnit has died from a house fire with his last words being 'another one bites the dust' we will miss the brave kid and forever remember the good and the bad of our now fallen hero."