The Intro

Hi there! So, if you're reading this you probably opened up the book. This book is so that you can learn about us members of the WPCS. Maybe I should give a little background information on how this book came to be. It's simple yet crazy. So, be prepared to delve into the past of our members!

The WPCS, or Weird People Comment String, was originally formed with five members on a Mortals Meet book (which happens to belong to one of our members.). We talked and commented on ONE original comment for a very, VERY long time. Soon enough, we grew to have 8 members. One of the members, being the awesome person they are, recommended doing a collab between all of us. We did do the collab and eventually, two members started up an email and account for the WPCS members, which then led to this book you're reading now.

Now, each chapter is about one member of our group. In each chapter, you'll find out some things about us, our interests, published works, daily life, writing processes, etc. Once you're finished reading you're free to check out our accounts, PM us, comment, or post on our message boards for more info if you'd like it! (Sophie: NO ANSWERS TO CREEPY QUESTIONS, STALK- hey!!! jksdjfsdmm*gets strangled by Blue who just wants to make us seem like civilized ppl*) (DW: yea, we're nowhere near civilized.) (Cat:*facepalms at all of us*) (Caramel: Just give up Blue, we're never gonna be civilized.)(Blue: *Dusts off hands after strangling Sophie and threatening Caramel.* So, back to the chapter?)
The main goal of this book is for us to have fun, for you to learn more about us, and for the world to know about the 8 weird people that are on this account. Thanks for reading! Please do enjoy the book and don't forget to vote and comment.

And finally, with that being said, you may continue.

All the best,
Blue (@Sassy_Blue_Cookies)

Blue: Anything y'all want to add in?

Toothless: Hey I'm Thosedamdemigods, aka toothless aka T. This is WPCS or, Weird People Comment String. We talk about weird things or just be VERY mature. Yes, mature. We are crazy so expect A LOT of weirdness.

Caramel: Hey everyone! Caramelfantic (aka Caramel) here! As T said, we are veeerrry mature. (*cough* yeah right *cough*) Blue covered all the history, so I don't have to do that. (thanks Blue!) So, that's about it, enjoy the book!

Sophie: hello kids that are abt to be corrupted by us! my writing is probably the crappiest out of all the WPCS, so don't expect a lot lmao. um, enjoy our intros, ig!

DW: Sup Wattpadians (does that sound weird?). I don't know if you should be happy or worried that you stumbled across the WPCS, because we can get VERY crazy sometimes (read: all the fricking time). We are all very mature around here. VERY (haha, yeah right.). There'll be very grown-up and mature conversations around here (mhm, sure). I guess that's it from me, ciao!

Inara: Hi guys, I'm Inara, the newest member of the WPCS! Just an FYI my pronouns are she/her. And uh... idk what else to say so I'm ending it here :P

Blue: I honestly feel like the sanest person here. I think we're good on intros now.

Cat: That's because you probably are, Blue. I might be a runner up. I'm Cat, and I'm part of the original 4. I like to draw, read, and make and listen to music. I totally am not gonna even try to say we're anywhere near sane or mature, and I'm not putting up with your sh** about us, so don't even try. 

Blue: Okay, now we're done with intros. Bye!