Sushi

Hey guys! This is Sushi here and I just wanted to tell you a bit about myself. Nothing personal of course.

So as you guys know I'm Sushi and my account is MeisPJOfan (Now PJO_Dinosaur_DNF) go check me out, I need followers! I currently have four stories but three of them are on Temp. Hiatus because I was too busy!

So I flipping hate school! One time I called it Tartarus and my teacher didn't know what it was and looked it up...

Didn't end well, if you want the full story go to my profile! So school sucks and jsyk if you're one of those people that need help with math, don't ask me! I am sooo bad at math.

I play a couple sports like Basketball, Lacrosse, Soccer, and Volleyball, my favorite either soccer or lacrosse.

I love to read and try to be nice, but with some people it's really hard *cough cough, classmate that I based Ali off of in my story cough cough*.

I FUULLLY SUPPORT LGBTQ. (SMAE I am straight though. -T) (Same! Idk my sexuality though -Caramel) I might be straight I might not.

My OTP is a ship I created cause I couldn't decide on Percabeth Solangelo or Frazel... it's called Solperfrazel and it's amazing. istambu if ur reading this, thank u for helping.

I am catholic and gave soda up for Lent, so don't offer me soda!

I am super protective of my friends and have a crush on someone currently, but still single! 😁

I love dogs and last but not least I live under a rock that sometimes glows because my dad (Apollo) is trying to wake me up.

Patrick is my next door neighbor!

And MATH SUCKS! (le gasp! How dare you! -Caramel) (Sorry! I only said that cuz I suck at it! My irl friend says that too while I get mad and she's helping me with math... -Sushi) (*cough cough* um, i hate math too. i hate it with a burning passion. -DW)

(Sorry Caramel, I'm going to have to agree with Sushi about maths. -Blue) (Thanks Blue! And DW! Maths is my worst class and the only person in my class that likes it is absolutely insane anyway... -Sushi) (You're all crazy. Maths is great. -Caramel) (We know we're crazy. It's a package deal with being weird. -Blue)

That's me for you!