𝘍**𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜.

THIRD-PERSON POV

A few days passed, and Alyssa and Alexa hadn't spoken since the party. Alyssa hadn't even thought of showing up at the cafe because she was afraid of bumping into Lex.

Iman, Lina, and Alyssa hung out more since they met at the party. They grew closer and soon they spent every single day together.

ALEXA'S POV

I hadn't spoken to Alyssa since the party and the longer I waited, the guiltier I felt.

I didn't want to confront her because I didn't want to seem like I was compensating for her feelings. I also didn't want to seem like I had a huge ego, at the same time all I wanted to do was let her be.

She was all I could think about, and I didn't know what to do about it.

I usually never feel bad but damn, I felt horrible for what I did to her.

One of my girls snapped her fingers in front of my face and tilted their head. "What's up with you girl?"

"She drunk drunk," my other friend cackled.

Aliyah chuckled, "definitely."

I rolled my eyes and went on my phone, "shut the fuck up y'all."

I went to my Instagram and scrolled through my feed.

📍daddy's crib

   Liked by daddy

   Liked by daddy.iman, barely.aj and 2,344       others
alyssafox fuck you.
view all 205 comments
daddy.iman is that... my hoodie?
     ↪allysafox come get it😏
     ↪daddy.iman coming🤤
     ↪lina.stoddart I knew y'all were fuccing
     ↪daddy.iman so what if we were?
username1 ^i wish she stole my hoodie 😔
username2 reply my dms
username3 come sit on my face😩
     ↪username5 ^
     ↪username6 ^^

My heart dropped when as I read the comments. It felt as though Lyssa's caption was meant for me, but I didn't want to assume.

I threw my phone beside me on the couch aggressively and took a huge gulp of my drink.

Aliyah squinted her eyes at me, took my phone, and unlocked it when she saw Alyssa's post.

"Oh this baddie," she looked back at me, "why doesn't she hang with us anymore?"

I didn't say a word and took another sip.