- 𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢∙◦✭

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

❝ 𝖔𝖎! 𝖜-𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖙! ❞

・‥...━━━━━✧༺♥༻∞✭∞༺♥༻✧━━━━━...‥・

april 6th, 2007

You were breathing heavily and gasping for air.

Why did I have to run for five miles?

You were extremely tired, and your little 6 year old body couldn't keep up with you.

You looked up and realized that you were at the park.

You smiled and walked over to the merry-go-round, wanting to play on it, until you saw someone.

You stopped in your tracks.

"Woah." Was all that you could say.

The girl looked at you, confused as to what you were marveling about.

She was even more beautiful face-to-face.

The girl had long blonde that was kept neatly in one ponytail that was tied with a black ribbon. She was wearing a white shirt with a black plaid skirt and shiny black shoes that glinted whenever they moved. The was a bow on her shirt, and it moved every time she did. 

"Oi, w-what are you staring at!" The girl asked.

Her voice was even more beautiful. The softness of the voice and the stern tone was just amazing. 

You blinked, "Huh, oh. Sorry. Was I staring?"

"Yeah, and it was really creepy." She responded, crossing her arms and turning her head away.

You blushed, "Sorry, it's just that.. Wow! You're really pretty!"

"S-shut up."

"But it's true! Like a Disney princess."

You smiled at the girl and she scoffed, blushing 50 shades of red.

"I'm (Y/N), you?" You said, sticking out her hand.

"Um, I don't go around giving my name to creeps, but I guess you can hear it. It's Mary." Mary grabbed your hand and you smiled even wider.

"Well, Mary, do you want to go on the merry-go-round together?" You asked.

Mary nodded, and your name rolled of her tongue like it was meant to, "Sure, (Y/N)."

━━━━━━━━━━

word count - 322

(a/n: why did you start watching kakegurui?)

the kakegurui franchise belongs to homura kawamoto and tōru naomura, the only thing that i own is the plot of this story.

i do not own you, you are your own person.