- 𝐬𝐚𝐧 ∙◦✭

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

❝ 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞, 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚!! ❞

・‥...━━━━━✧༺♥༻∞✭∞༺♥༻✧━━━━━...‥・

march 8, 2009

"Mary, mary! Came look!" You giggled, motioning her towards you.

Mary turned around and walked toward you, brushing the dirt off her skirt.

"What?" She asked once she reached you.

You plucked a flower from the ground and showed it to her.

"It's a daffodil! I heard about them in a book I read! Apparently they symbolize new birth and beginnings!" 

Mary nodded, "Cool!"

You tucked the flower into Mary's hair and she blushed.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked, flustered.

You smiled, "It's yellow, like your hair! And it's really pretty, like you!"

She looked away and mumbled, "..Thanks."

You giggled and took her hands into yours. "Come on! There's still so much to explore!"

You led her to more of the beautiful flowers all throughout the garden, telling her about the ones that you learned from the book that you had read.

Soon it became time to leave, and you could hear your parents calling out to you in the distance.

Mary looked down and you raised and eyebrow. 

"What's wrong?" 

She jumped a bit, startled, and answered, "Nothing."

You sighed and wrapped your arms around her.

"Hey! What are you doing?" She asked.

"Hugging you. I heard that it makes people feel better." You mumbled into her sleeve.

She wrapped her arms around you hesitantly and you guys stayed like that for a couple seconds.

At least until your parents' voices reached your ears again and you had to let go of each other.

You sighed, "Bye, Mary!"

She smiled back, "Bye, (Y/N)!"

You both went back to your parents and then to your houses.

Mary kept the flower.

━━━━━━━━━━

word count - 300

(a/n: you look beautiful today!)

the kakegurui franchise belongs to homura kawamoto and tōru naomura, the only thing that i own is the plot of this story.

i do not own you, you are your own person.