- 𝐧𝐢 ∙◦✭

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

❝ 𝚠-𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐? ❞

・‥...━━━━━✧༺♥༻∞✭∞༺♥༻✧━━━━━...‥・

present time

Knock.

Knock.

Mary stood up and wiped her tears, sniffling.

"W-who is it?" Mary yelled in a dry voice, walking towards the door.

The person on the other must've not heard her or decided to ignore Mary, since they resumed.

Knock.

Knock.

Mary sighed and opened the door.

On the other side, she saw Yumeko Jabami, her friend from Hyakkaou Private Academy.

"Oh, Yumeko, what are you doing here?" Mary asked in surprise before opening the door wider, beckoning for her to come in.

Yumeko frowned, "Well, I heard that your friend passed away, so I wanted to visit to see how you where holding up."

Mary smiled, "Thanks, Yumeko. But how did you find out?"

"Oh, somebody at school told me." Yumeko responded, putting her index finger to her chin.

Mary raised her eyebrow, "Who?"

"Kirari! Apparently their parents know each other." Yumeko responded clapping her hands together.

The blonde sighed, "I forgot about that."

You had actually told Mary about Kirari's family when you were younger, but Mary had forgotten.

Yumeko hugged Mary, causing Mary to stumble backwards in surprise.

"W-what are you doing?" Mary stuttered.

"Making you feel better! I heard hugging helps." Yumeko responded.

Mary groaned and pushed Yumeko off of her.

Yumeko frowned, "What? Was my hug not good enough for you? I can try again, if you want-"

"No, Yumeko, I don't want hugs. Just please leave." Mary closed her eyes and pointed towards the door, which was slightly open due to the harsh winds.

Yumeko sighed and and walked out of the door. But right before she shut the door, Yumeko started, "If you every need help, don't be afraid the call me!"

"I will." Mary responded.

Once Yumeko left, Mary buried her head in her hands and sat down on the couch.

"Oh, what have you done to me, (Y/N)."

━━━━━━━━━━

word count - 330

(a/n: who is your favorite character in kakegurui?)

the kakegurui franchise belongs to homura kawamoto and tōru naomura, the only thing that i own is the plot of this story.

i do not own you, you are your own person.