Parenting Is Hard Chapter 23 Deleted Scene

"Okay I mean as much as I think that it would be so cool to have a twin sister especially one with amazing hair like that. I mean wow it's so expressive and cool. And just look at that color wow I really love that," Lola rambled out to Evie and Evie joined in on talking about hair as the two of them completely forgot about what they had been talking about before.

"I know right. I love my hair a lot and it goes with all of my outfits since I wear a lot of blue," Evie told Lola as the two of them were now talking about hair and other things as if they had known each other forever instead of just meeting.

"Yeah I can totally see that. You know maybe I should dye my hair blue. I mean it looks amazing on you and we look the same, so it would look cool and amazing on me too. Wait what were we talking about before," Lola told Evie as they had been so distracted by Evie's blue hair that they forgot the whole reason why they were talking in the first place.

That is until the four year old giggled as she looked at the two girls that both looked like her mommy. "Mommy you and second mommy are so funny! Ooh Ooh Ooh you're Liv and Maddie! Mommy you're Liv and second mommy is Maddie! Yay! I can watch Liv and Maddie now without the Tv! Yay!" The small girl screamed out immediately snapping the two girls back into focus as they finally remembered what they were talking about.

Evie just looked at the small girl that was giggling excitedly in Evie's arms. "Mal sweetie we don't know if we're twins or not. I said it was possible, but I don't think it's likely," Evie told the small girl who just looked at Evie then Lola and kept doing that. "But mommy you look the exact same! Auntie Uma! Doesn't mommy and second mommy look the exact same!" The small four year old screamed out in frustration as she didn't understand how they couldn't be twins.

Uma was immediately brought out of her shock as she looked at the frustrated little girl. Uma just walked over to Evie and picked Mal up regaining her normal attitude.