Let Us Help You Chapter 2 Deleted Scene

April just sighed as she was trying to sleep as she had just gotten back from Nick's house, but everytime she tried to sleep her mind would just start thinking about that small purple haired little girl.

She just sighed as she got out of bed and saw her father was still up. "Dad, can I ask you an important question," April asked her dad who gave her a smile. "Of course! What's on your mind," April's dad asked her, making her sigh. "It's just that there is this new kid in my class and I'm a little worried about her. She had a huge melt down today at the grocery store over strawberries and Nick and I happened to witness it," April told her dad who just nodded.

"I see and um how old is she," April's dad asked her, making April sigh as she looked at him. "Four I think," April told her dad who just gave her a smile. "Oh well then that's perfectly normal. Children that age throw meltdowns all the time. You should have seen you when you were that age. Man those days were hard," April's dad jokingly told her, making her sigh.

"So you don't think anything could be going on then," April asked her dad, choosing to ignore his comments about her. "You probably just witnessed a normal tantrum. Younger Kids can sometimes act like they are dying when nothing is even wrong. Now is that all you wanted to ask me about," April's dad told her, making April sigh as she decided her dad was probably right and she was just overreacting.

She was used to teaching older kids around 11 or 12 and even the littles were about 6 or 7 which was a good two or three year older than Mal. Her dad was probably right she just wasn't used to teaching a preschooler.

"Thanks dad. You're right. I'm probably just overreacting. Anyway good night," April told her dad as she went back to her room and fell asleep as she wasn't really worried anymore and figured Mal was just

reacting like how any other preschooler would react.

"Okay now we have to beat the Royaltons this year so let's back to work! Get into position now!" April screamed out to the girls as it was now the next day and she was trying to prepare the dancers for their big competition coming up.

Mal just sighed as she was trying to focus, but everything was starting to feel dizzy. The two little girls June and Michelle who were standing next to her immediately noticed that Mal looked off as they started to talk to her wanting to see what was wrong getting the attention of April and Miss Barb.

"What are you three doing! Stop socializing, you can do that later!" April told the girls in frustration.

"But Miss. April, Mal says she doesn't feel good," Michelle told April immediately causing both her and Miss Barb to look at Mal as they saw how pale she looked and how she looked completely out of it as they realized Mal was about to pass out and they both went running over to the young girl in panic trying to help her.

"Mal sweetie what's wrong," Miss Barb asked the young girl who just started crying. "I feel hot and dizzy," the young four year old cried out, making Miss Barb immediately sit Mal down.

"Okay sweetie just sit down okay and I'm going to get you some water okay," Miss Barb told the young girl who just slowly nodded. She then turned to April who was just standing there in concern as she had never witnessed anything like that before and had no clue what to do.

"April this is the number for Mal's mom can you call her while I help get Mal some water and calm the other kids," Miss. Barb told April who just slowly nodded, but at the mention of calling her mom, Mal started freaking out even more.

"No! I don't want mommy! Mommy is busy! I'm okay I just got a little bit dizzy, but it's gone now," The young four year old screamed out as she tried to stand up. forced herself up, but ended up getting even more dizzy than before. "Mal sweetie you almost fainted. We need to call your mom," Miss Barb told the small girl who just started crying more as she didn't want her mommy. Her mommy was going to hurt her more if she found out.