Disgusting.

Meredith never knew that she would be falling for him. After that kiss, her core has been on fire and wanting his touch. Since she didn't remember what happened at the bar except bits and pieces, she doesn't remember how long his dick was, or how he moaned nor groaned. His lips sure did feel good against hers, but now she regrets when she didn't allow his tongue.

Derek walks along the hallway and back into the ER. There had been some incoming Trauma. He didn't have an intern for the day, and he was wondering why. 'Dr. Grey. Who is Dr. Grey? Ellis Grey is the chief, so that means either a daughter or the same last name. Could it be Meredith?' He thought to himself. There was no way that the chief would call one of the workers by their first name.

"Heidi Linzer, age 21, drunk driver and a head injury. Could resolve into major brain damage. Her pupils aren't responsive." The nurse calls.

"Okay prep an OR stat. And hurry up on that!" He screams at her and tries to examine her. "Heidi can you hear me?" His brain wasn't working at the moment. He was confused on what to do. Meredith was on his mind the whole time. He checks her pulse.

"Okay a slight pulse reaction. Is the OR ready?" Derek calls to the nurse.

"Oh sorry Doctor Shepherd! Let me get that ready for you."

"I told you about 5 minutes ago. I expect you to be a good goddamn nurse and take directions!" He yells across the room at her. She gulps and stutters.

"R-right away sir." She runs as fast as she could to the OR. He snaps at another nurse.

"Hey you! Bobby or-"

"It's Nurse Bolly?"

"That's a stupid name.." He talks to himself.

"What was that?" The nurse questions.

"I said help me with this! Take this patient to the OR while I scrub in!" He pushes the gurney towards the nurse and straightens his doctor coat when he turns around and spots Ellis Grey.

"Shepherd." She says pointing at him and telling him to come here. He rushes to her.

"Yes Dr. Grey?" He asks folding his hands together and straightening his back to look his very best.

"What did you want to tell this morning in my office?" She folds her arms and stares him down.

"Thatcher Grey is here. He's complaining of chest pain. I thought you would like to know since-"

"Since he's my ex-husband? I really don't care. Take care of him. Or better yet, let Meredith take care of him." She was about to walk away before he catches up to her.

"Why Meredith?"

"It's not Meredith to you. It's Doctor Grey. I can only call her Meredith. And second of all that is her father." She smirks sarcastically and rolls her eyes as she walks away.

"Father..?" Derek mumbles to himself. The puzzle pieces all fit. If Ellis and Thatcher were once together, and Thatcher was Meredith's father, is Meredith the daughter of Ellis Grey? Oh shit he thought to himself. If he ever messed with Meredith.. he would get major consequences.

"Doctor Shepherd! The OR is ready." The nurse comes running back with her mask on.

"Let's go." He runs to the scrub room and scrubs in.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》》

Meredith ties up her hair and walks into her mother's office. No ones there.

"Hello..?" The blinds were closed and the room was pretty dark except for a lamp turned on near her desk. She hears giggling.

"Mom?" She gets startled when Ellis pops her head up from under the desk and Richard does as well.

"Meredith! Get out!" She gets back under the desk and tries to reach for her button up shirt from the side of the desk.

"Sorry!" She closes the door and stands outside the door. She feels like she is going to be sick after the trauma she just saw with her very own eyes. What are with her mother and Richard? There like teens at the prom. Always kissing, sex, ew. Meredith couldn't think of it. She had to get out of those surroundings before she could vomit. She headed down to the ER to look for her resident "Shepherd." She still hadn't knew who this person was. She hadn't even known who the mans name from the morning before was. And how in the hell did he know her name? She had so many questions.

Too many questions.

Hello people! Sorry for the short chapter but I thought it would explain where the two were so I could continue. Derek in surgery, Meredith in the ER. And do you guys like the cussing? I wanted this story to be more rough? Wow that's a bad description but uhm anyways you guys give me any feedback good or bad and I'll take any! Love you. 💕