Chapter 13: Visitor

Yeyy! Happy birthday to mee!!  Because I'm too happy here's my gift lol HAHAHAHA. Sorry for the errors.
Enjoy reading lovelots! 💙

🎉🎉🎉

Krist woke up feel nausea.  He felt his stomach flipping so he run to their bathroom not caring about Singto who is now widely awake because Krist keeps on vomitting.

"Wife? Are you okay? " Singto worriedly asked.

"I kinda felt dizzy P" Krist said while wiping some liquid in his mouth.

"Do you want to go to hospital? " Singto asked

"Noo it's okay P. I think it's really hot today so I kinda felt dizzy hehe. Wait why are you here? You have a meeting right? Go take a shower I asked someone to prepared breakfast for you" Krist said and left to the bathroom. Singto only shrugged and do his morning routine.

Singto and Krist eat breakfast happily.  Singto drinking his coffee while Krist drinking his favorite pink milk. After half an hour Singto kissed Krist forehead, bid his goodbye and left the house.  The gang remains in the house because Singto's priority is his company now,  singto doesn't need them that much so they choose to stay in the mansion.

Someone barged in the house and the maids are in panicked. The gang who is now walking down to the Living room cluelessly look at the maids.

"Why the hell are they panicking?" Toota nudge Knott.

"I don't know.  Let's go down to see" Knott said and the gang walk to the living room and to their shock the sofa is full of shopping bags,  and some luggages.

"Err.... Is Singto's parents visit today?" Toota asked one of the maids.

"No sr.  Ms.  Namtan is here" the maid said.

"WHAT?!" Prem and Wad shouts.

"Ohh the bitch is here" Toota said sarcastically.

"Who let the slut go inside this house? Were is she?" Knott asked.

"She's in Master Singtos room" the maids said.

"Fucking shit Krist! " they shouts.

***

Namtan is happily walking inside Singto's mansion.  She really miss Thailand, and she really miss his beloved Singto. They parted 2 years ago so she's here to get Singto back.

While walking inside the mansion he felt weird. It's not like Singto's house anymore. The wall is full of cartoon characters,  no more black, white and gray color but it's now colorful.

He happily jog when his foot stop at Singto's door room.  He felt tired he wants to sleep.  So he slowly push the door open and to his surprise the room is full of stuffed toys and colorful wall prints. He asked herself if she go to the wrong room but the photo wall has a big portait of Singto's face but with someone... She look into the bed and she's shock that someone is sleeping there peacefully. So she stormed inside the room and woke up the sleeping man.

"HEY LITTLE SHIT! WHO ARE YOU TO SLEEP HERE HUH!! WAKE UPPP I WANT TO SLEEP!!" Namtan tap Krist shoulder heavily causing the man to woke up.

"Who are you? " Krist asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Am the one who asked you that question!  Who are you?! "Namtan angrily asked.

"Am er...-"

"No stop talking just leave here I want to take a nap.  Prepare my lunch.  I want to eat some pasta later. Now leave." Namtan said. Krist only look at him and walked out of their room. The door shut behind him and the gang look at him worriedly.