Chapter 20: Birthday gift

Happy 10k reads everyone waaaaa taena ansayaaa HAHAHAH thank you for still reading and voting for my story!! enjoy reading guysssss mwah!

🥑🥑🥑

Cheerfully walking hand in hand with his brothers. Krist happily walking inside the hospital together with his brothers and Singto's bodyguard. They are now in the hospital for the best birthday gift for his hubby who will celebrated his birthday tomorrow. Toota give him an idea what is the best gift for his hubby but once he asked his brothers to buy it for him they are all ranging in anger and walked to Toota to scold him. You are all curious what gift is Toota suggest. Toota suggested Kit to wear lingerine with cat ears because Toota said it's Singto's fantasy and he is sure that his hubby will be the happiest man in the world so the innocent Krist asked his brothers to buy all the things Toota told to him but they are all take it down so here they are in the hospital for the perfect gifts to his hubby.

"P!!!!! Am tired of waiting!!! Where the he'll is the doctor?!! " Krist said while sulking.

"Hey! Don't sulk you brat! You're the one who give a gifts to your beloved husband here. Just buy some lub-"

"P'OFF!! SHUT THE DIRTY FUDGING MOUTH OF YOURS!" Tay shouts while glaring at his brother. Off only look at the floor.

"Hello I'm Wayo. I'm the ine who is assigned to your appointment for ultrasound." The petite Doctor said infront of the sulking pregnant man together with his brothers.

"Oww! Hey Kit let's go! "Off happily said and they started to walk inside the room.

Dr. Wayo let Krist drink first lots of water so that they will see clearly the image of the baby.

"Lay down on the bed and pull your shirt up Mr. Ruangroj" The doctor ordered and Krist obeyed him happily.

"It will be cold, keep calm. "The doctor said and he started to put some gel in Krist stomach. Krist jerked lightly but he calmed.

"Hmm.. The position of the baby is good. No complications, healthy and ohhh look at that! It's a boyy!!! Wait I will took a picture" the doctor happily said capturing some photo. Krist and his brothers are emotionally looking at the screen while hearing the heartbeat of the baby.

"Here is the photo! Congratulations! And here is your requested for the baby's heartbeat sound. "Dr. Wayo sweetly smiled at them while giving the envelope of ultrasound pictures together with the usb where the baby's heartbeat are in there. They happily walked out of the room.

"It's done. I think they are going to the hospitals cafeteria. Keep me updated bye. "

"Let's rest a little for now Kit is tired and I think he's hungry also" Tay said and they are start walking inside the cafetria of the hospital.

"What did you like to eat Kit? " Off said while looking at the boad of foods.

"I want some spicy P!! And pinkmilk!!! " Krist happily said and Off nodded. They ordered some foods and they started to eat peacefully. A minute later Krist stand up in his seat.

"P am just going to the bathroom" Krist said

"Do you want me to accompany you Kit?" Tay asked but Krist only Shook his head and started to walk inside the restroom.

Krist is washing his hands and looking at his self in the mirror. He hummed happily while thinking what will be the reaction of his husband for his perfect gift . After he washed his hands he's about to go back to his brothers but a masked man put a scarf in his nose and it all went black.

"Hoi Tay! Go walk inside the restroom and look for kit he's been there inside for 10 minutes now." Off said worriedly and Tay hurriedly walk inside the restroom

"P'OFF KRIST IS NOT HERE!!! " Tay shouts catching the attention of the people who are eating inside the cafeteria. Singto's body guard are started to roam inside and outside the hospital searching for the spouse of their master. They are sure that once Krist is in Danger and they are irresponsible their heads will surely rolled on the road.

Minutes, and hours had passed but even the shadow of Krist doesn't show off. Tay and Off are starting to get hysterical and worriedly looking for Krist.

"We should really call Singto." Tay nervously saud and he started to dial the number of Singto and and after two rings get already pick it up.

"Hello Off? How Krist? " Singto talked back in the line.

"H-hes missing- TOOT TOOT" and the line died.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHERE THE HELL IS KIT?! " Singto asked angrily into his men who are assigned to look for Kit and his brothers previously.

"I TOLD YOU TO LOOK FOR HIM ARENT I? WHY THE HELL DID YOU ALL DO?!! YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE THAT HE'S ALREADY FUCKING GONE!!! " Singto said again while glaring fire to his men who is now looking at the ground not meeting the firing eyes of their master.

"WHAT ARE YOUR PURPOSE IF YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT MY BETTER HALF?" Singto shouts while looking one by one into his men. Tay and Off can't help but to felt scared of what they are seeing.

"Sr were sorr- "Bang!

"Did I tell you to talk idiot?! "Who's nexts that wants to talk and get a bullet in his skull?! I am fucking piss because all of you is fucking piece of shit!" His men are now looking at the man who is now dead on the floor while his blood is oozing in his head.

"You are all nonsense! What punishment should I give for the 9 of you? Imagine youre all 10 person and no one. NO FUCKING ONE NOTICE MY KIT ARE ALREADY MISSING! I DON'T LET MY GROUP TO BE TAINTED WITH AN IDIOT AND NONSENSE PERSON LIKE THE NINE OF YOU! " Singto said and he took his samurai ang started to slash their heads out of their body, some of them are starting to fight him, Singto got some cuts in his body but in the end all of his idiot men died in his own hands. His body is now full of blood and the smell of death envelope the whole torture room.

"Ready my bike, I will find him" Singto said and he walk out of the room. Tay and Off are still vomiting. They can't look at their surroundings especially Singto who is like bathing a tank of blood. They felt scared, this is the first time they see Singto killed brutally without any remorse or mercy.

"Are you two finish? " Toota asked to the two.

"Give us a minute" Off said and he's starting again to puke his guts.

"What you see is just the first phase, wait for more phases and brutal events especially his beloved one is missing, he will surely kill and look upside down the earth just to find his wife. "Knott explained and the two looked at each other's scared eyes.

🥑🥑🥑

In the dark room away from the city, Krist is lying in the bed blindfolded and his hands and feet are tied up. A minute later, he slowly woke up, felt dizzy and he started to think what happend previously. Once he sense that he's not in the hospital together with his brother he's started to panicked and sobbed.

Sensing Krist woke up, the man walked infront of Krist and untie his blindfold. Krist blink and adjusting his eyes from darkness, once his eyes are comfortable he can now see the man infront of him who are shining in the moonlight with ranging eyes.

"Hello there sweetie" the man wickedly said and Krist started to felt scared.

Our baby... Hubby..