Chapter 31: Bye.

Flashback On

"We will never be Happy Ray" Yesha said while stopping herself from crying infront of her mate.

"Why? You are my Mate Yesha for fucking sake! Can you please think yourself first before others?!  You always help them and when you needed them the most they vanished just like bubbles!! We will be HAPPY Yesha!! We will, because I love you and you love me. We love each other! "Raymond said while holding his mates shoulder. Yesha look at her mates eyes

"I told you. We will never be happy... Do you think if we left and run in this chaos it will never chase us? No Ray! I know Alice. Once she wants she gets! And she want you! I don't want to give you to her but I have no choice! Your family doesn't like me because they thought I will just ruin your future! They are right! Who am I? Am just a daughter of a farmer and a dress maker so how? They prefer Alice because she has all you need. She's pretty, kind, brainy and especially rich! And she also love you. She can give you all the things that I can't." Yesha said while carresing his mates cheeks.

"But I love you... "Ray only said.

"And I love you too... But I had no choice. They threatened me to kick us in our farm. Your family buy our farm and our house and I don't know what to do. That is the only thing that my father only hope for me... For giving me a great future... And I hope you understand me. Ray, she loves you and I feel it. Try to love her back. I will wait for you to the other lifetime. Maybe... Just maybe we will be together without any hindrance. "Yesha said and kiss her mates lips and left.

Flashback Off

"Pull that trigger and I will not hesitate to also pull this trigger straight to your head Alice" Raymond said while pointing his gun straight to his wife's head. Alice look at her back and smirked.

I try to love you Alice.... But my heart is always asking for Yesha... I don't know how I survive without my mate but I think it's because of Singto, Newwie and Gun.

"Well... My lovely husband is here. Why would I put it down? Let me tell our son  one of your secrets shall we? Hmm .... Me and your father planned to kill Krist  father but when I knew that your father wants to kill that Sangpotirat just for him to own that bitch again I plan the accident for them to be together it's just like hitting two birds with one stone so your father here cry and cry until he passed out.

And oh there's more! Well your doting father here used you to get a revenge from the Sangpotirat and you obey it obediently. So he wants the child of Sangpotirats dead and he use his guilt trip to persuade you. But.... When your father see the face of your target his smile fade away and it switch to pain and agony. Why? Because he can see Yesha in your mates face so do I. I thought your father will continue to manipulate you but am wrong. One time I see him buying some baby clothes and baby things. When I asked him he happily said to me that your mate is pregnant.. And that is the first time I see him smiling without sadness that I usually see. And then I make a plan to get rid to your mate and his grandchild. Hahahaha is that cool? Wew" Alice said while laughing like a psycho. Krist laugh at her.

"Well. No doubt my mom is always better than you. Imagine she's long time gone but your husbands heart is still beating her name." Krist said.

"Wife... Just shut up and don't talk please.... I beg you.. "Singto plead but Krist just look at him and smile.

"You know what. I'm not angry at you instead I pity you. You just want to be loved but your greediness takes over into you. You want all the attention just in you. You don't want to be compared. As for your story I can see that my mom is better than you. Why? Because he has his mates heart that will never be belonged to you!

All of this is because of one word. JELOUSY!  you're jelous because you want all the attention just for you. You're jelous because my mom is lucky to have a perfect mate even she's just an ordinary omega. You're jelous because despite of my mom's status, your husband still choose her over you."

I said don't talk for now baby... You're so stubborn!!!

"Shut up!!! Shut up!!! Singtos mother shouts and fired his gun at Krist.

"Noooo Mommmmm!!!!!!!!!! " Singto shouts...

"Alice!!!!!! "James shout.

"Yes! Youre right! I am fucking jelous of my own best friend because even she's poor and low class she has everything that I'm insecure! Even they can't eat a complete meal a day they are still happy. Her parents love her so much unlike me! My mom is busy with her amigas playing poker and my father is busy pulling his trigger not knowing that their daughter is craving for their care and love! Shes easy to love unlike me. All of people scared of me because my dad is a mafia boss. And I am jelous because he has a mate that cherish and love her truthfully! I am fucking jelous! " she shouts while crying

"Kit hey! Baby! O-open your eyes... Noooo don't sleep pleaseee.... I told you not to talk!! You're so fucking stubborn!! Not againnnn!!! I will not live this time. Kit!!! I said don't fucking sleep! W-wife! Hey!! You promise!!!! KITTTT!!!! "Singto shouts while hugging his husband's body.

"What did you do mom?!!!!! I said what did you doooo?!!!!! I love you so damn much mom! And I can't belive you did these all! You killed your grandchild mom how heartless you are. And you use Krist brother that's why they hate each other and you make Krist a psycho that I avoid that he become like me! Are you that desperate to slaughter all the things that reminds her? Mom I love you but I love my mate more. You doesn't know how to love mom. I don't know if you are real or just pretending in my whole existence. I am thankful that you gave me a almost perfect life amd also give me two brothers. I am thankful because you love us but I'm so sorry mom. I will never forgive you. Dad.. Please forgive me of what I will do. I love you mom, but i also hate you" Singto said and look at her mother painfully and shot his riffle to his mother piercing the bullet straight to her heart. Singto cry hardly while looking at his mothers lifeless body falling from the ground infront of him. Raymond look at his son shockingly.

"S-singto? Why? "His father asked while crying

"I know your tired dad. I'm sure your mate is now waiting for you in another lifetime. It's time for you to be happy dad. Just remember that we love you so much and thank you for all the sacrifices you make and not hating us. You're the best father! Gun, Newwie and I are so thankful that you still love us even our mom ruin your happiness. I love you dad. So much. Now you're free to go and grab the happiness that mom takes away from you. I promise that I will look for Gun and Newwie dad. Your video tapes are safe from me HAHAHA. See you in the next lifetime dad."Singto said and for one last chance his father smile widely and mouthed thank you and I love you and he pull the trigger of his gun and place it to his head.

I'm sorry if I will be leaving all of you like this... But it's time for me to see my life and walk in another lifetime. I'm sure she's waiting me for a long time and I don't want her to wait more so I will go to her. I love all of you and ofcouse I will miss you all. That's it. Let's go for the new chapter of my life with you!

Wait for me my love!

Bang!

Epilouge next. 🙂