My little Hunter

Ship: Dream x Technoblade
Tw: none
Technoblade is a King and Dream is a hunter/assassin.

Dream's pov:

I'm send on a mission to kill the king. I am currently in a forest near the castle. There are about 3 guards but they seem pretty weak so I just sneak in , i needed to be very quiet ,because if we are behing honest the king isn't weak ,he could kill me very easily. I sneak around many rooms to find him and there he was sitting on his Throne like a little bitch. I'm trying to come up with a plan on how to kill him but suddently i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a guard , before he could scream for the king i knocked him out but he landed hard on the ground and his head lying on ground where the opening into the other room is so the king of course would see it. I quikly hide in another room hoping he won't find me. I hear footsteps coming closer to my room , i just quickly hid under the bed. I waited for a couple of minutes until I felt somone pull my ankels. I than looked up and it was of course the king. He just smirked at me while pulling me up to his level. He than tried taking my bag with all my weapons but i tightly held onto it, not letting go. "Give it to me you don't wanna be hurt do you?"
He asked rasing an eyebrow. I don't wanna die so I hand it to him hesitantly. He just threw it on the bed and than looked at me and gave me a signal i should come with him, which i did. We both sat down on a couch. He directly looked me in the eyes
"so why did you come here"
he asked seriously. I got very scared because he's like 7 centimeters taller than me and he could kill me anytime.
"uhm I got a mission "
I reply quietly while I played with my nail around.
"what was this mission about?"
He asked curios.
"It doesn't really matter can i go now "
I said very quickly.
"Tell me what the mission was about now!"
He ordered me with a little growl at the end which made me a bit scared.
"Uhm I was ordered to kill you"
I said quitely. He grapped my chin and lifted it up
"Do you really want to kill me "
"uhm yea i mean no but yes "
I panicked and he than stood up and lifted me up shoulder carry style. I yelped, he noticed this and whispered to me
"don't worry. I just need to give a naughty boys a punishment"
"What wait no i'm sorry please"
i begged. He than walked into a room and threw me on the bed and locked the door. He came closer to me and got on top of me.
"WAIT i-i don't even know your name"
I quickly said as to spare some time , he just laughed and replied
"my name is Technobalde but if you like you can call me master."
I got extremly red at what he said.
"can i take off your mask "
Technoblade asked and i just nod. He than took off my mask and kisses me on the lips. i kissed him back because it felt nice and if i'm behing honest he's kind of hot.
"So what punishment do you think is right for you"
Technoblade said with a big smirk on his face.
" I- I don't know"
I stuttered while Technoblade took off his shirt. I just stared at his chest because he's so hot and he has great abs. Technoblade than flipped me over and pulled my pants and boxers off . Technoblade than lubed his fingers
"you ready baby"
I just nod. He than gently pushed his fingers in my hole
"Ahhh Tech-"
I moaned since it was a bit of a tight and painful stretch.
"you're so tight".
Technoblade commented as He thrusted deeper inside my hole making a slight scissoring motion. I moaned loudly since it is my first time.
"Mm.. I'm ready..."
I moaned as I looked at him over my shoulder. He looked at me with lust and hunger as he pulled his fingers out and lubed his dick and pushed it gently inside of me.
"Ah.. Ngh~ fuck.."
I moaned as I grabbed the bedsheets. "you're so tight darling".
Technoblade commented as he started thrusting inside my hole brushing against my g-spot
I moaned louder and arched my back. Technoblade than thrusted deep and in a quick space into my hole.
"Ah fuck I'm.. agh gonna cu-"
I couldn't finish my sentence as I came and slightly became limb from exhaustion. All you could here now was skin clapping and my whimpers. After Technoblade came he layed next to me and cuddled me.

You can write requests in the comments
836 words