Friends?

This is a fanfic kinda based on the song ^^
Enjoy. Idk if there's gonna be smut tho

3rd person POV:
Dream was walking around the destroyed l'manburg "DREAM YOU LITTLE PICE OF SHIT I WILL KILL YOU" Tommy screamed out while he ran towards the brunette following by his friend Tubbo.Dream turned around and dodged Tommy's attack. "I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID" Tommy just screamed in his face. Dream just walked away because he was tired of behing constantly yelled at and because his ears are very sensitive. Tommy took out his bow and shot Dream in the leg. Dream just cussed under his breath "f-fuck shit" they walked than to Dream and pulled him with them on his hoodie. When they arrived were the others were "Tommy ...Dream?" Quackity said while looking at Dream's body. "We got him finally." Tommy said while throwing Dream in front of them but they didn't know they were watched by a pig titled the blood god. Dream was still holding his wound. "You deserve to die" Tommy said while holding up his sword and the crowd were laughing and hyeping him up. Than Tommy wanted to stab Dream in the back but his sword were met by another sword. The one and only blood god were protecting Dream. "Technoblade I why are you protecting him" Tommy said loud while staring at techno. "Don't fucking touch my...friend" techno said while glaring at everyone. Tommy started freaking out and screaming at techno "WA WHAT THE FUCK TECHNO THAT MONSTER IS YOUR FRIEND" Dream than held one of his ears because it was so loud and that gave Techno the full intense and he snapped and got louder too "STOP FUCKING SHOUTING CANT YOU SEE THAT DREAMS EARS ARE SENSITIVE YOU PRICK" everyone were now looking at Dream and he just quietly said "thank you techno" Techno just nodded and picked Dream up. "We will be gone now and Dream is standing under my protection that means if any of you mess with him you mess with me too" techno said while walking away with Dream.

When they arrived at techno's house

Techno placed dream on his couch and got some bandages and healing potions. After he bandaged Dream he asked in a soft voice "are you hungry Dream" "d-don't worry about m-me" dream replied and techno rolled his eyes and said "so you are I'm making you something and tea" Dream just took it and leaned back on the couch so he was laying on it. After techno finished making food and tea he sat a cup down and a plate in front of Dream "thank you" Dream said while sitting up and techno replied "your welcome Dreamie". After they finished eating techno pulled dream on top of him and snuggled into his neck. "Let's get some rest" techno said against Dream's neck. Dream just replied with a simple 'mmh' .

After they were sleeping for some hours

Dream woke up and realized that he was laying on top of techno he got red and attempted to go up but the pink haired man didn't let go of him he had his arms to tight around him. After some time Dream got finally free from the mans grip. He than stood up and tried to walk only for his leg to go limp that caused him a lot of pain so he almost broke down but he tried to be as quite as possible. Dream than held onto his wound were the bandages slowly turned red. "Oh no" dream said quietly to himself. "What are you doing Dream" Techno said while looking down at Dream's pathetic little body. "I- uhm I wanted to get new bandages" Dream stuttered."than why didn't you just wake me up" techno asked dream while helping him to stand up. "y-you looked so peaceful and i d-didn't wanna bother you" dream stuttered while looking at techno. "you don't bother me and if you need help just say so" Techno replied while picking dream bridle style up and putting him back on the couch. Techno than left the room to get new bandageds. After he finished fixing dream's leg he made some food.

After some time were it was around 8pm or idk. with tommy and the others

"we need to kill dream" tommy said with a angry tone. "isn't he at techno's i know were he lives" quackity said while smirking. "Yes than let's go they can't take all of us we are about 20? people" tommy said while smiling. Than they went to techno's house and knocked on the door. "yea" techno opened the door and looked at them. "give dream to us" tubbo said with a angry tone. Techno just laughed and said "you guys really think you can kill me". they than smaked techno in the snow and started to attack him. After some time techno was not paying attention what's behind him so tommy almost stabbed his back but stopped when he heard dream scream "WAIT STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW". All of them looked at him while he started slowly walking down the stairs and stood in front of them."of course you could kill me with your blade now Tommy but isn't it more fun to do it with your hands" dream said softly while looking at tommy's eyes. "alright if you insist" tommy said while walking closer to dream. "but tommy do you remember what i told you once"dream said while tommy looked at him with anger "what could a prick like you told me huh" Tommy said while standing now in front of Dream "that I'm a god...Tommy" dream mumbled while smiling. Everyone's eyes widened except techno he knew that because like he said they are 'friends' "p-prove it than" Tubbo stuttered while glaring at Dream. Dream just shrugged and stepped back and got in his god form.