My little kitten

Ship: Dream x Snapnap
Tw: none
Dream is a cat hybrid and Snapnap is a Wolf hybrid and they live together and Dream is in heat

Dream's POV:
It was the time of the month , i was looking for some pills but we didn't have any so I just lied on my bed suffering and moaning in my pillow.
Snapnap's POV :
I heard some weird noises coming from Dream's room and this sweet sweet scent. I just shrugged it off but after like 40 minutes I couldn't hold it anymore so I went into Dream's room.
3rd person POV:
Snapnap went into Dream's room and saw Dream laying in the bed moaning like hell.
"Dream what's wrong"
"n-nothi- Ahhh "
Snapnap walked over to Dream and sat down on the edge of the bed ruffling Dream's hair
"what's wrong tell me"
"do you .. know what's h-heat..?"
Snapnap's eyes widen and he lifted Dream's chin and saw a red faced Dream with droll coming from his mouth.
"So you're in heat ,that's also the sweet scent I smell"
"w-wait you can ..agh ..smell that"
"yes I can smell it because well I'm a wolf hybrid and I guess your a cat hybrid right?"
"Yeaahhh"
Snapnap smirked and got on top of Dream. He picked up Dream's chin and kissed Dream roughly.
"Do you need help with your little problem"
"please ahhh"
Snapnap laughed and took off his boxers "suck"
He demanded and Dream nod as he started sucking Snapnap's cock. After a while Snapnap flipped Dream over and pulled his boxers off and pushes his cock inside of dream. He thrusts very hard and in a quick space inside of dream.
"Snap- ah~! D-Daddy fuck~"
"call me that one more time and see where it leads you to"
"Watcha gonna do agh D-Daddy?~"
Dream teased as Snapnap started thrusting very unhumanly fast and hard into Dream making Dream almost scream from the top of his lungs.
"Agh fuck ahh~! I'm g-gonna cu-"
Dream couldn't finish his sentences as he came hard. Snapnap thrusts like 2 times more into Dream before he came very hard in him. Snapnap pulled out and walked away coming back with a towel. Snapnap cleaned Dream's hole and his thighs. He than lied next to Dream and pulled him in his arms. Dream was already sleeping and Snapnap was about to fall asleep.

Hello hope you enjoyed
407 words