☠one☠

They say angels, in a strange, paradoxical twist of fate, owe their magics to demons

A thousand years ago, they walked the earth, a wreaking destruction and chaos occurred wherever they tread. Humans were nothing more than just a meat for them to slaughter, or as a glorified play things for their desired amusement.

The first generation of angels to fight back against the monstrous tyrants, did so by a peculiar, and ancient sacred magic. A power that could repel demons and bring archaic and hope to all humanity and living realm- but hell.

A terrible war raged for the fate of the world and the angels managed to snatch victory from the horrendous jaws of defeat. The demons were banished to their land of origin, sealed away in demolition. But seals don't last forever.

While historians argue on how literal these legends may be, no one can really tell wether the battle was really a whole success for the angels, or was it just their luck? There is no denying that ancient creatures have begun to stir, appearing in our world again with growing frequency. And soon there might-

The last paragraph was torn away.

"Ah, dammit!" she exclaimed and sighed out of frustration, as she ran her fingers through her soft and silky brown hair. Annoyance could be seen as she couldn't be able to finish the book.

Sunlight pours through the large, high window of her lecture room, shiny dust motes dancing in the golden rays. She was so engrossed in the book and her curiosity was so eager to know what's on the missing paragraph.

"Hanbyun!"

"Oh Ryu, can you just not- shout? I'm literally beside you!" Hanbyun whisper-yelled, glaring at the now bothered girl, with her brows furrowed together.

"But-"

"Don't complain to me about books again, ryu."

"How can I not? This is your book, you freaking brought this!"

"I did! And I stole it from my grandma-"

"See!" The girl pointed her fingers to the guy who's hand was now hanging in the air, as a sign of defeat. Hanbyun was her bestfriend since pre-school, they've been so close ever since.

"Ms. Ryujin and Mr. Hanbyun? What are you both shouting there?" the professor asked, shuffling the papers in front of the class.

"Uh! Nothing sir!" They both immediately replied, shaking their head side by side, frantically startled.

"Okay then." He held his folder and glanced,
"That's all for today class. Please revise over the material and we'll discuss it in further detail next time. You are all free to go." As the professor went completely out of the room.