☠five☠

"Jisoo! Jisoo! Jisoo!" The orange haired guy yelled, as he entered the scorching, dark metallic, scarlet painted, 6 hectares mansion

"Jisoo! Jisoo! Jisoo!" The orange haired guy yelled, as he entered the scorching, dark metallic, scarlet painted, 6 hectares mansion. Pushing past the enormous black-tainted glass door, bursting inside the frosted walled ground room- revealing the gorgeous young lady in a red silky robe, laying herself elegantly on a fiery velvety long couch.

Jisoo averted her gaze towards the undoubtedly panting young male with fixed bored eyes. "What now, lele?" wordly nonchalant.

"I have some tea to share babe." The young male wordlessly lifted jisoo's flawless legs -actually she's visually flawless. An all-out perfect being, if you'd ask- sitting on the couch while placing hers into his lap.

"Stop calling me babe, Chenle. I'm your sister." She retreated her legs from his lap. Sitting properly, right next to him.

"Ew, stop, you just made it sound so wrong." Chenle flashed a sourish expression, cringing to be exact.

Jisoo left a slight chuckle before leaning her head into the young male's broad shoulder. "I can be anything for you, babe." She hastily pecked a lovingly kiss on his lips, which obviously Chenle gladly returned. Jisoo made Chenle turn into a blushing mess. Not until the haborym coughed.

"Disgusting." While the eldest was passing in their room.

"Shut up Renjun!" Jisoo stood up, aggressively shutting their door and stared back at Chenle.

"Babe that was hot." Chenle smirked, which he earned an eye roll from Jisoo.

"So spill the bloody tea, lele."

"You won't believe what I saw-"

"Let me guess. Severus Snape possessing Professor Seo?"

"No Jisoo, wtf? Just let me finish okay?"

"Ecmo repjd." Jisoo chuckled. (She's talking in demonic language)

"Hey stop calling me a dog- Anyways, I saw donghyuck in the woods with Professor Shin's daughter."

"Ohhh... okay."

"Wait what- You saw ryujin and donghyuck in the woods? Together!?" Jisoo was deadset shocked, knowing that the daughter of their dark arts control (DAC) teacher was in the forbidden forest known for every hungry demons. Not to mention that she was a mere mortal, which means it is a big HAZARD ZONE for her, not just her, but for all humanity who had been lost or wandered in there. Adding the fact that donghyuck was one of the strongest demon in their realm or what everyone called Hell, who's also holding tons of legions around him-One of the seven princes of Hell- And just to think that putting ryujin in a dangerous place with a very dangerous hungry demon at the same time is not an overly good idea at all.