☠four☠

"Shit!" Ryujin cussed, as she saw the notifications

That hot demon in my dad's class followed me in glamstar!?

"Wtf?" And again.

"Ryujin! Watch your language, we're having dinner." Ryujin's mom retorted. "Did you get your stuffs in your dad's?" Mrs. Shin looked at her.

"So you're the one who sent her there. Do you know it's prohibited for visitors to enter the school and you let her sneak in there? What if she'd encounter something more terrible down there!" Professor Shin notoriously said to her wife, sighing deeply.

Mrs. Shin slammed her spoon and fork on the table. "She's your daughter! How is she not allowed to visit you? And what terrible? For God's sake! It's a goddamn school Hajoon! What could go wrong?"

"It's not like that Ryuhee."

"You're hiding a girl down there, aren't you? That's why you've never allowed us to visit you there for who knows how long! Am I right?"

"What in the world are you saying!? Ofc no! I'd never do that! You won't understand!" Professor Shin slammed his hands on the table as well.

Mrs. Shin stood up and pointed at her husband. "I don't understand you at all cause you barely have time for us! You're always in that freaking school and we can't even goddamn visit you! Not even our own daughter, Hajoon."

As the married couple keep yelling on the table. Ryujin felt so suffocated. The atmosphere in the dining surely got so tensed and she felt so frozen to the core. Slight glimpse of tears can be seen in her beautiful hazel eyes. Pain rapidly spreads, filling her entire body. Sweats in her palms as she tightens her clenched fists. This isn't even the first time she'd see her mother act like this and her father so angry like this. She understands why her mom was so furious towards her father, she knows exactly how her mother felt when her father spends most of his time in the university, rather than having some quality time with them. Well, she also get the fact that it really was dangerous for a visitor to enter the campus, cause who would've known there's hundred varieties of creatures staying in there. Just like what she saw a while ago. It's still a bit debatable for her in what she had seen, cause maybe they're just bunch of students wearing some costumes for a play or something. But she knows it was dead set real. The surreal moment she had witnessed in her dad's classroom was something that answers her questions since childhood. That has changed her views in the world just like an instant u-turn. That has changed her beliefs. That will unexpectedly change her whole life.

"Mom! Dad! Enough!" Ryujin banged the table and stood herself up. Sighing before she speaks "Thanks for the dinner. I'll go now, I still have homeworks to do with my roommate. She might be waiting there for long."