Oh snap

When a women says "what" it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you a chance to change what you said.

So I'm invisible to you now? That's cool, I always wanted a super-power

People say you can't live without love....
....I think oxygen is more important. :|

I smile because I has no idea what's going on. :)

Teacher:
Why are you talking during my lesson?
Student:
Why are you teaching during my conversation?

Boy: Marry me?
Girl: Do you have a house?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you have a BMW car?
Boy: No.
Girl: How much is your salary?
Boy: No salary.
Girl: You have nothing. How could I marry you?? Leave please!
Boy: (talking to self) I have one villa, three property lands, three Ferrari's and two Porsche's. Why do I still need a BMW! How can I get a salary when really I'm the boss?

We met for a reason, your either a lesson or a blessing.

Asking a question you already know just to see if the person will lie.

"Don't be stupid,be creative."

Im not lazy. I'm just conserving energy.

Of course I talk to myself sometimes I need expert advise.

I hate when people see me at the super market and they are like "hey what are you doing here?"and I'm just like "oh you know hunting elephants."

Don't jugs me because I'm quite. No one plans a murder out loud.

Not being able to pull off a prank because you're laughing like an idiot the whole time.

I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness so I don't intimidate you.

When people see you laying down with your eyes closed they still ask: "Hey are you sleeping?"
"No I'm training to die."

Brother:"Hey dad I got a girlfriend."
Dad:"Good job son."
Sister:"Hey dad I got a boyfriend."
Dad:*loads shotgun*

I whip my hair back and forth, lol just kidding I spent an hour on my hair this morning.

Making faces at babies when their mothers aren't looking because it feels like the right thing to do.

Doesn't 'lol' look like a drowning man? I bet he's not laughing out loud.

Doing something weird and thinking "This is why I don't have a boyfriend."

If your the baby of the family feel honoured, it means your parents finally made the perfect child so they stopped at you.

You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions.

Do I want you? Yes.
Will I chase you? No.

When your in a relationship everyone wants you but when your single nothing.

You call me a bitch? Well a bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark is a part of nature. Nature is beautiful, so thanks for the compliment.

Dear parents
Jasmine was in a relationship with a dirty homeless boy named Aladdin
Snow White live alone with 7 men
Pinnochio was a liar
Robin Hood was a thief
A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him
Cinderella lied and snuck out at night to attend a party
You can't blame us we were taught to rebel since a young age.

I am,
Who I am.
Your approval,
Is not needed.

To neonkat22 who demanded this next chapter #follow neonkat22(shes a cool chick) anyways please follow comment vote...Missa