Chapter 6

* I put 4 of my friends in a group convo *

*descriptions*

Brianna- Tallest one of my friends she's nice, caring, and one of the best cooks I've ever met. Her hair is brunette normally always put up in a ponytail or bun, and has dark brown eyes. She's has a light tan. She likes to wear low cut shirts and pants.

Maddie - second tallest she has a great personality, funny, shes always honest to everyone. She has thin blonde hair, and has piercing blue eyes. She normally wears plain jeans and a nice shirt.

Alyssa - she's shortest. She's a straight A student. Involved in many clubs at school. She has straight, thick, long brunette hair, and has bright sparkling green eyes. She loves wearing tanks and skirts and always wears the same black combat boots.

Rachel- she is tall. She gets in trouble a lot at school. But she is one of the funniest people you will ever meet. She has long light brown hair, and light blue eyes. She loves wearing sporty things like sweatpants and sweatshirts.

*GROUP CONVO*

You- you guys are going to love me for this

Rachel- tell me

Maddie- um. For what?

Brianna- spill

You- me and Gilinsky are going to the beach... AND IM INVITING YOU GUYS!!

Alyssa- AHHHHHHHH

Rachel- WHATTTTTT

Brianna- NO FRIGGEN WAY!?!?

Maddie- wait when?

You- tomorrow at 12 but you guys need to come early to my house so we can get ready earlier.

Alyssa- okay I'm coming at 9. Be ready

You- okay I will

Maddie- sure I'll come around then

Brianna- yeah I'll come

Rachel- yeah same see you guys then

You- remember to bring your bikini's u guys

* end of convo *

// hey guys please vote, comment.