ch1 part 2

I finally get to haileys house after at least 10 minutes of driving. I pull into her driveway and beep the horn a couple times. she walks out wearing a tye dye crop top with black high waisted pants with tye dye vans. You both look at each other and laugh.

"Y/n?"she laughs

"Yeah?"I ask

"Do i look bad?" She asks serious.

"Hailey really you dont!"I yell at her playfully.

she laughed "I was joking around ya know."

She got in my car and we sang all the way to the meet and greet

"SOMETHINGS IN THE AIR SOMTHING IN THE AIR" I scream/sing

"SOMETHING BIG I FEEL IT HAPPENING OUT OF MY CONTOL" she sings louder than me

25 mins later we show up to where its held at. We shuffel and push girls all the way to the front trying not to fall to the ground. We sit in our seats and start taking snapchats of each other and posting them all over our stories.

Next thing I know Johnson came out waving his hands in the air and all the girls screamed we could bearly hear him.

all i heard was "hi babes...we...out...3 mins...ready!?"

Hailey screamed will you marry me like 500 times. I know she was in total love with him. I look back to tell her to calm down she was getting a bit out of control and i turn to see gilinsky was right next to me. Staring at me with lust in his gorgeous brown eyes. His fase turned ever so perfectly to see his roughly carved features. His hair smothed in a flawless fashion.

"Hey, i saw you from the stage i think i your really really beautiful...i was wondering can i have your number?" He said with a wink.

At that point I think my brain had a mini explosion go off. OMFG WHO DOESNT WANT YOU TO HAVE THEIR NUMBER AND YOU CALLED THEM BEAUTIFUL. I looked at him calmly and said

"um, yeah its 1-262-***-***."

he looked at me and winked then said happily "Alright babe, ill see you soon."

Then faster than a race car he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer for a hug.Then with conplete confedence he whispered in my ear "I want you so bad."

// please comment and vote