Chapter 7

"Hey I'm in your house!" I hear Alyssa yell down stairs.

She's my best friend so she always just walks in my house without knocking. I run down stairs and greet her.

" hey I didn't want to wear a shirt so I just wore the top to my bikini does it loom okay?" She asks pointing at her bikini top, ripped jeans and her black combat boots.

Her bathing top was navy blue with white dots on it.  And her jeans made her butt look exceptional.

"Yeah girl you look good." I said hugging her.

"What about me?!" I say twirling around I had a sundress on and my multi colored bikini.

" girl u look fine af!" She yells.

As soon as she says that someone knocks on the door.

"Its open!" I call out.

Slowly the door opens and out pops Maddies head. She comes around to hug me. She has her purse with her. And wears a white T-shirt with red patterned leggings and flip flops her outfit flattering her curves .

"Where's your swim suit?" Asked Alyssa.

She looks down at herself. "Its in my purse I'm just going to change when we get there." She announced.

Just then, Rachel rings the door bell and I walk over and swing open the door for her. She looks like herself, wearing sweatpants and a tank top. And has her bag over her shoulder probably like Maddie her bikini's in her bag.

We nod and wait for Brianna to come she's constantly late. I think its a habit of hers. Finally about 10 minutes later Brianna bangs on the door and I walk over and open it.

"Where have you been?" I yell at her smiling.

"I can't find my swim suit." She pouted.

Looking down at her Jean jacket, striped shirt,  capris, and convers.

We look at each other.

" it's okay," Maddie assured her " I don't know if I'm going to swim anyway."

                        *         *         *

We all catch up it's been a while since we've all been together. Its almost refreshing. We put on the final bit of makeup and I look at my phone and realize its 11:49 they should be here in a couple minutes. As if on que, I get a text from Gilinsky.

Jack- hey babygirl is everyone ready?

You- yep! Everyones here!

Jack- great I cant wait to see you

His text send shivers up my spine. How could THE Jack Gilinsky be with me. I still am not quite sure who is coming, maybe Sam, Taylor, Nate, Shawn, but I know of course Gilinsky is.

We are all sitting on the couch in my living room when the door bell rings. We look at each other  and exchange nervous glances for a moment. until I get up, cross the floor to meet the boys waiting for us.

// please comment and vote.