chapter 2

You get up around 12:35 pm you put on your red flannel shirt, your black leggings, and your black bearpaw boots.

You straighten your hair and put on eye liner and you look in the mirror and say.

"How does Gilinsky like me."

you giggle. You call Brianna and tell about last night

"Hey so about last night.." you say.

"y/n what about last night did anything interesting happen?"

"well, we danced and..."

"what did he do something u are not telling me about."

"we kissed...and it was amazing!"

"You bish when were you going to tell me this?"

"Well soon, like today because I'm going on a date with him."

"WELL SAMMY AND I SHOULD MEET!"

"hahaha well I really like jack so i cant mess this up so im gonna get ready." you start to laugh.

" You have a good time dont do anything stupid."

" okay!"

you hang up you walk down stairs its 6:00pm.

"Wow. Its already 6."

You check your phone you get a text from your ex-boyfriend Zach

Zack- hey, i miss you so much Y/N take me back.

You- um, zach i cant i have a bf so grow the fuck up and leave me alone.☺️

Zack- WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU HAVE A NEW BF.

You- yes and hes way hotter than you so back the fuck of you nasty little jerk. goodbye i have a date to go on.

Zack- b-but

You- but nothing goodbye

Zack- bye

*you then get a text from jack*

Jack- hey babygirl change of plans im coming now so ill be there in 5 mins so be ready

You- okay im already ready

*5 mins later*

Jack pulled up he knocks on the door i run there to open it.

"Hey babygirl are you ready haha! We are both wereimg red flannels but ur wearing leggings and damn you look hot!"

You laugh and say " You look pretty handsome yourself."

You walk out of the door and say "Where are we going?"

"Surprise." He starts to blush then he takes out his phone and goes on snapchat and takes a video

" hey this is my new girlfriend Y/N i really like her so i don't wanna mess up."

then i kiss him on the cheek and say "hi."

he laughs then he pulls off. We get to this movie theater and he pays for the tickets and popcorn and we go to the movie Ouija. we have the whole theater to ourselves and I run around, then he joins me and we run to the bottom.

he grabs me by my hips and he saids "Y/N, Im seriously falling for you its not one of those school crushes this is real."

"Jack same here i really lik-," Jack interrupts me with a kiss then he says

"Sorry i couldn't help myself." You laugh and say

" its okay it was a good kiss."

then he picks you up and carries you back to the seat. At the end of the movie he says "One more place we have to go."

you say "Okay."

He drives to his house on the way there, jack gets a text from Sammy...