9.

This chapter is gonna be a bit of everyones PoV- kinda a crazy chapter-
how the tables have turned-
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Oh shit-"
------------------------------------------------------------
TW- shooting.

   "W-what was that-" George said sitting up from under the bench. "Stay down, it sounded like gun shots." He gasped, Dream pulled out his phone beginning to text his friends. "Hey, were ok, good thing we are playing hide and seek-"

   Bang Bang Bang

   Every shot was louder, getting closer, closer, closer, until the people in front of them dropped to the ground, laying lifeless on the ground. A puddle of red surrounded them.

   George gasped loudly, causing Dream to slap his hand to his mouth, "No." George had tears in his eyes, threatening to spill, "No." Dream said again, this time a little louder.

Bang Bang Bang

   The two flinched with every shot, now ricocheting, echoing off the buildings surrounding the beach.
----

   "Come on Karl, your slow," Alex said running in front of Karl to find a good spot to hide. "Shut up, I can pass you right now idiot." The two laughed, still running to find a spot.

Bang Bang Bang

   "What the hell," Alex said ducking behind the hot dog stand. Karl gasped, dropping down to the sand. He grabbed hold of his stomach, blood pouring out and onto his shirt, "Alex,"

   His eyes widened at the sight, Karl growing faint, pale. He fell to the ground, "No, no, stay with me Karl, your gonna be ok!" Karl closed his eyes. "Don't close your fucking eyes on me, it's not time yet.."

   Alex picked up Karl, running to the opposite side of the stand where it was more secure and less open,

Karls PoV-

   I don't understand.. How, why? It grew dark, blurry, I couldn't see straight. I heard yelling but couldn't figure out what was being said. What was being said?

   My ears were ringing, "Ka- Don- Clo- Yo- ey-" That was all to be made out of the sentence said. I opened my eyes to see Alex standing over me, What?

   It grew darker, darker, until I was gone. Who knew going to the beach would be so dangerous? Who knew that would be the last time I would see my friends.

   "no, No, no, no, NO, WAKE UP." Alex yelled, "You can't leave me.. your my best friend please.." To late. Karl was far gone.

Wilbur and Phils PoV-

   "Ok, where we going?" Wilbur said, facing Phil. "Lets go that way down by the dock. Wilbur laughed and began walking.

   They arrived at the dock, sitting on the opposite side, unable to be seen. They had small talk for a little while,

Bang Bang Bang

   "We need to go, now." Phil said getting up without hesitation. "Phil no, I'm not leaving Tommy and Tub-" "Wilbur, are you trying to die.." Phil interrupted.

   "I can't leave my brothers there, standing out in the open. Phil there kids.." Phil pulled Wilburs arm, forcing him up and towards the stairs out.

   "They are smart kids Will, They will be fine." "No, No.." Phil forced Wilbur across the street and into the coffee shop. They were both profusely crying, "What about Sophia, and, and Karl."