Chapter 19

This is literally a 350 word chapter to show you Harry's thought process.

--- Harry's POV ---

Moo x

Are you okay? x

Over the fucking moon Harry.

Can we talk? x

Go talk to whoever you were ignoring me for.

Moo, it was just a work thing x

Harry, do you think I was born yesterday? Leave me alone.

-----------------------------------

She wanted me to leave her alone, so that's what I did. I read her text and hopped out of bed and went to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of sambuca, and plopped myself down in front of the TV. I knew it wasn't exactly healthy, but it made me feel better at least. The text's Molly had seen before really were about work but I couldn't tell her why. We were planning a prank war, the Sidemen Vs The Sidewomen - Molly, Freya, Talia and Rosie. My sister was flying over especially for this, but she was the only one who knew since she wanted to know why I wanted her to come to London. 

Fuck it.

Georgie

Are you busy?

Not right now, why? x

Come over

read 23:27PM 

----------------

I'd been texting one of the girls who was in the 20v1 video. It wasn't anything like that, but I was lonely and wanted company. I knew Molly would've gone to the lads about our argument, so this was what I resorted to. 

I texted Georgie my address and she arrived about 10 minutes after. She buzzed the door and I invited her up. A pang of guilt hit me across my whole body but then I remembered:

If Molly didn't want me, might as well find someone who did.

I opened the door for her and invited her inside. She slipped her sliders off and left them on the mat. 

"How are you?" She asks, sitting down on the sofa next to me.

"Look. I don't really care for small talk" I cut her off,

"I know, I remember" She laughs but I stay serious.

"Come on." I guide her through to the bedroom. 

There was no emotion behind it, just physical.