Chapter 6

Hey so I was thinking and a fan suggested, maybe I should give Harry a girlfriend. So I will. She'll be introduced soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the last day for classes. The clock was ticking like 5 minutes slower than usual. I clicked my pen quickly, my heart was racing.

Just. Five. More. Minutes.

I looked at my watch desperately as if the time would pass quicker. The teacher droned on and on. Shut up, no one is listening. "Lisa?"

I looked up confused. "Um yeah?"

"Are you in a rush?"

"Yeah? Aren't we all desperate to get the hell out of here??"

The class laughed. The teacher glared. "Excuse me?" the bell rang, and I jumped up, grabbing my coat and bags and started to rush out there. "Lisa." I turned around groaning. "Yes miss?" "I just wanted to tell you, that you dropped your beanie." I looked back and saw it on the floor. I quickly picked it up and left. "Thanks." I muttered and left. I was walking out the campus when a group of girls that I knew from one of my classes walked up to me.

I tried to go around her but she kept stepping in my way. I sighed and looked at her annoyed. "Don't got time for your games, what do you want?"

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that you're ugly and Niall deserve so much more. He deserves me." I snorted. "You tell yourself that." "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You're so fat and ugly. Niall is with you out of pity. He feels bad for you okay? No one could ever like you." "Sorry but when was I all of a sudden part of your concern? How about you mind your own fucking business. No one likes you, you're annoying." I started walking away. "Slut." I stopped dead in my tracks. Her friends laughed along with her. I turned around and as I walked up to her I dropped all my stuff and punched her in the jaw.

"Next time I will finish this." she looked up at me from the floor and looked shocked. I grabbed all my stuff and walked out of there to the train station. I was pulling out my metro card when a girl tapped me. I turned around and saw it was one of the girls that was with the group. She wasn't laughing with them "Look I really don't have the time and patience for your bullshit man." she shook her head and smiled shyly. "No I just wanted to say I'm glad you punched her. I was about to do it myself."

I smiled at that. "Lisa." I held my hand out. "Emily." She grabbed my hand and shook it and smiled. I laughed. "If you don't like her, why are you hanging out with her?" "She's my cousin. Not really my choice. I just had to tell her something. I don't really like her but what can I do?" "Dude that really sucks." "Tell me about it."

We sat down on the chairs and waited for the trains. It was freezing outside. I rubbed my hands together and brought them to my mouth and blew on them. I kept rubbing my hands together. "hey is it true?" "Is what true?" I turned to look at her. "About you and Niall. Are you guys really dating?" I hesitated. "yeah." I smiled awkwardly. "What's he like? And the boys, what are they like?" she asked eagerly. I snorted. "Insane. Especially Louis. He yells a lot. And screams in our ears. Harry is always trying to get naked." she brightened at the mention of Harry. The train came and we got on.

"Is Harry single or..?" she questioned. "Erm. No. He sleeps around sometimes." she nodded and smiled. I told her more about the boys stuff that she already knew so she told me. "are you like a directioner?" she smiled "yeah! I love them! I've been a fan since xFactor. My favorite is Harry." I laughed. "He's... Harry. Crazy funny and really sweet." she looked at me funny "You don't like him do you?" "No. Like I said, he's Harry." I laughed. She didn't seem convinced. "Look, he's a great guy and really good looking but he isn't Niall. Niall is.. Niall." I smiled. "Niall, he's funny, sweet, caring and always sees the best in everyone. He's so carefree." I kept smiling.

I looked at her and she smiled. "Sorry, it's just he's our little leprechaun. We love him to death. We can't bear the thought of him being hurt." I nodded "No I understand." "I can see you really like him. Vice versa." I thought about it. "Yeah. I guess you could say that. Hey this is my stop, later." I got off and waved at her. She waved back and smiled. Crap. I wish I had gotten her number. She seemed really cool. Oh well. I went home and texted the boys that I was finally free for the next two weeks. Niall texted back and told me to meet him up at the hotel.

I took the train there and got there in 30 minutes. As I walked up to the hotel I noticed tons of fans screaming and waiting for the boys. I walked by them and started to go into the hotel when one of them screamed "It's lisa!!!!! SHE'S HERE TO SEE NIALL!!!" Suddenly I was being pulled in all directions and hands were everywhere asking for signatures.

"Lisa sign this please. I came all the way from England!" a girl pleaded. "Why so much work just to meet me?" I laughed. I signed it and she screamed and was crying. Tons of pictures were being taken of me and I was being blinded with flashes. I felt my phone vibrate. I picked up "Hey I see you got a crowd." I heard the boys laughing in the back. "Hi Niall. Hold up,--" I yelled out really loudly to the fans. "HEY GIRLS IM ON THE PHONE WITH NIALL AND THE BOYS. LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!" all the girls began to scream and sing what makes you beautiful. They then all chanted "We Love You 1D!!!"

The boys laughed and yelled back at them "We love you too!! Thank you so much!! Massive thank you." the girls screamed and cried. I laughed and ran inside before it could get chaotic. Paul met me at the elevators and held the doors open while I ran inside. "Hey Paul!" I said cheerfully. He smiled. "Niall couldn't shut up about you all day long!" I blushed. "He really likes you." "I know, I like him a lot too." "I'm glad he's finally found someone." "I am too." I said it with a smile. When the doors opened Niall was there waiting for me. "Hi babe!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. He planted a kiss on my lips and grabbed my hand and we walked back to their hotel room.

We walked in and no one was in sight. "Niall where are the-" Harry and Louis came from out of nowhere and grabbed me and ran out to the halls. I screamed "LOUIS LET ME DOWN!!" He laughed and shook his head. "NO NEVAR!!!" Harry picked up his pace "NIALL IS RIGHT BEHIND US!!!" I looked and saw Niall charging at us. "NIALL!!" I yelled as I laughed. He started gaining speed and tackled us and we all tumbled to the floor. "OW!" "HEY-" "NIALL WHAT THE-" we all started laughing and got up and walked back to the hotel room. When we sat down on the couch Louis and Harry came up and hugged me "Hi!" they said it in unison. Zayn and Liam came in and sat down "Hey Lisa!" Zayn gave me a hug. I smiled. "Hi Zayn." we talked for a while and ordered food and overall had a great time. Soon we were all tired so decided to go to bed. "You can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." I nodded. "Okay. Niall do you have some clothes I could change into?" he tossed me some shorts and a t-shirt. I went to the bathroom and quickly changed, when I got back I saw Niall had left. "Niall?" I called out. He came in "Yeah?" "Will you sleep with me?" "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure." we both crawled into the bed at first awkward. I turned to face him and he turned to face me. I leaned over, kissed his cheek and snuggled up to him. "Goodnight Niall." "Goodnight Lisa." he put his arm around me and with that we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this is better! Thank you for the reads and for sticking by me. Love you all :) :)