Chapter 5

So like, I know I haven't updated GOOD chapters but like you guys no give me feedback :( I would really appreciate if you told me what you might like to see in the Fanfiction. I'll be completely honest with you, I'm not like a huge directioner, the beginning paragraph was literally about me. I don't really listen to the boys but I LOVE their Fanfiction. Recently though, I've been watching interviews and reading more about them. I guess I like them but I'm no directioner. Not even a directionator. Maybe soon I will. I do like a couple of their songs tho. I dunno, you tell me.

Anyways I'm rambling.

Here it is y'all:

Chapter 5:

I didn't understand why Niall liked me. I wasn't those pretty over the top girls. I hated wearing make up and dressy clothes. I was a huge tomboy and I skated a lot often I had bruises and scratches. So why did he choose me? Out of all the girls in the world, he chose me. I didn't understand.

All day I had been going through all the tweets I had received. Earlier I had tweeted a picture of me and Niall together.

@LisaMarlieMartinez:

He's adorable (:

Instantly I had received retweets and favorites and tons of mentions. Most of them were nice and said cute things.

@BooBearLove:

@LisaMarlieMartinez aw aw. You guys are adorable. Pls ignore the hate :)

@HazzasCurls:

@LisaMarlieMartinez you guys look perf.

@HarrysVagina: (A/N this is a real account LULZ)

@LisaMarlieMartinez I can tell u rlly like him :) take care of him pls?

I smiled at that one and responded.

@LisaMarlieMartinez:

@HarrysVagina promise :) ps love your username lol xx

Then came the hate.

@NiallerLoveMe:

@LisaMarlieMartinez EWH. Go away. You're ugly and no one loves you. Niall doesn't like u ok :) :) xx

@MakeMeWet1D: (a/n I rlly dnt knw why I wrte this)

@LisaMarlieMartinez YOU'RE IRRELEVANT GO AWAY UGLY SLUT. EAT MY CLIT.

Wutwutwut. I was seriously worried for that girl. As hard as I tried, the hate did get to me. Why did he choose me?? I understood perfectly why they hated me. He was their little leprechaun. They loved him with all their heart and they couldn't bear with the thought of him being hurt. I did like Niall. A lot. I really did. He was the sweetest guy I had ever met.

The more I thought about it, the more unreal it seemed. I was Niall James Horan's girlfriend. WAT? I didn't even know how to process that. Like I didn't even scream or spazz or anything. I'm just. Chill. Relaxed. After that whole him asking me out scene had happened, I went home and now here I was. Laying on the bed, listening to One Direction music. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT GOT ONTO MY IPOD?!!? Maybe Niall had put it there... Niall....

I smiled brightly at the thought of him. My phone buzzed alerting me that a text was received. I checked it and smiled.

Niall<3 <3 :

Hi babe (:

Lisa:

Hi (:

Niall<3 <3 :

What r u doin?

Lisa:

Listening to some music (: you?

Niall<3 <3 :

About the same :)

Lisa:

Hey Niall can I ask you something..?

I hesitated before sending it. I sent it and bit my lip. He responded immediately.

Niall<3 <3:

Yea babe what's up?

Lisa:

Why me?

Niall<3 <3:

What do u mean?

Lisa:

Why me?? You could have any girl in the world. Any girl. But you chose me. The girl who kneed you in the nuts, the girl who would rather be wearing sweats and an old hoodie rather than a dress or a skirt. I hate makeup, I hate doing girly stuff so why me? You can have any other pretty girl but you chose me. So why?

I sent the text afraid of his response. I didn't know what to expect.

Niall<3 <3:

I chose you for that exact reason. You're you and thats why I like you a lot. You're not afraid to wear what you want and I like a girl that is comfortable in her own skin. You're beautiful and you're just. You're you. That's what I like most. Why? Is it the hate?

I bit my lip.

Lisa:

A little bit..

Niall<3 <3:

Babe I'm really sorry about the hate but you can't listen to it. They're just jealous.

Lisa:

I know but they just... They just made me think a lot..

Niall<3 <3:

About what?

Lisa:

About why you chose me...

Niall<3 <3:

Babe I just told you why. I chose you because you're the most amazing girl I've ever met. Okay?

Lisa:

Okay :) thank you Niall. Goodnight babexx

Niall<3 <3:

No problem :) sweet dreams love.

Why was he so perfect?

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY OKAY. DON'T KILL ME. IM GONNA UPDATE AGAIN.