𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Painter's POV 

I walked in and sat on his lap making him immediately hug my waist- Oh you showed up a little late let me help you out.

I'm coming home from work in my car the news lied to me and said it was only gonna light rain today, it was pouring rain today and I was trying to drive slowly making sure not to speed because I have a cat I have to feed and if I got in an accident I don't want him to hate me. I chuckled at my internal thoughts and pressed on the gas when the light turned green next thing I saw were headlights, and the honking of horns, I could feel something crush into my legs and then my side, eventually it all went black and the pain went away, and then it came back with an unknown source of light and a loud beeping sound.

"Fuck" I said quietly from the pain as I opened my eyes, I could tell I was in some hospital. I tried to sit up but it hurt too much so I stayed down and that's when I see a 5'3 boy laying by my side lightly hugging my waist, that's not weird at all, I leave him alone when I see the bags under his eyes, I don't know what it was but I started to run my fingers through his hair.

 He moaned a little in satisfaction and nuzzled his head more into my hand not to be a weirdo or anything but he's really adorable! 

All of a sudden people rush into the room loudly and wake the boy up, I kinda wished we stayed like that for longer but I guess not. The boy shot up from his laying position with wide eyes and looked around the room quickly. 

"Get out." the boy said, and to my surprise they did immediately. He turned towards me and smiled not a weird, or creepy smile, but a genuine smile with dimples. "Hi!" he said sounding excited.

"Hello." I squeaked . "What's going on?"

"Long story short, you're my husband, well fiancé." Don't freak out, don't freak out, DON'T FREAK OUT!!! I kept telling myself over and over again. 

I must have zoned out because when I looked back at the boy he wasn't smiling anymore but crying his small hands were pulling at his hair he was whispering 'I tried' over and over again to himself, I couldn't bear to see him like that so I softly took his hand away from his head and put them in my own making him look up at me I smiled softly at him making him look a little shocked before him smiling back at me. 

I know what you're thinking 'You don't even know him!' 'This is so cringy' and you're right, but it doesn't hide the fact that I am deeply attracted to him and  there is nothing I can do to stop that attraction towards him. 

"What did you try" I asked referring to that he was whispering to himself.

"I-i-i-i-i-" he stuttered trying to restart the sentence over and over again.

"Slow down, no rush think about your words and then say them." I say trying to reassure him. He smiled a little more at that.

"I-i tried to h-help you." 

"Help me?"

"You o-owe the Gaurimeto one million d-dollars, making y-you in debt."

"Yeah it was my ex wives debt, once she died it went to me."

"T-the crash you g-got into was caused by the Gaurimeto you didn't pay enough in time so they came after you, l-luckily you didn't immediately die on scene, I saw the crash but was not involved in it, you got taken to the hospital and I saw how bad you were injured so I contacted the leader of Gaurimeto and I paid your debt but my dad found out and  asked why I would pay off some random guys debt so I kinda freaked o-out and said you were my fiancé, and so yeah." He said out of breath. "And so when you freaked out about me helping you, I thought I fucked up and then my panic started to arise." I squeezed his hands a little tighter so he would look back at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to panic, I was just a little- well a lot freaked out from knowing out of nowhere I now have a fiancé. Off topic but how old are you?"

"Oh my bad my name is Eroa I'm 24 and I am part of the mafia group, Citoetina."