𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Eroa's POV

One week later he could walk in the prosthetics just like he had said. The meeting is in an hour we started getting dressed and then went out for lunch before the meeting, once done it was meeting time.

I drove us to the main Citoetina house where the largest meeting of the year would be, it's a meeting for all the mafia leader and their significant others come together and just catch up on news.

I didn't tell Painter about the significant other thing because he wouldn't of come, he doesn't like to be compared to other peoples wives/husbands, even though he is the only one that compares himself to them.

We walked into the house full of people and held on to Pinter's waist securely, you can never trust anyone fully in here.

"Little brother!!" I heard a yell from across the room, and my brother walked towards us in a light baby blue suit,  Jenen probably dressed him today, he always complains that Emer wears too many dark colors.

"Painter." Emer said 

"Emer." Painter said surprising me.

"You guys know each other?" I asked

"I asked him a few questions while he was in the hospital and while you were asleep." I nodded my head. "We are going to the meeting room once the Gaurimetos show up, I could feel a little shiver go down Painter when the Gaurimetos were mentioned, I squeezed the side of his hip trying to remind him that I'm here for him. Talk about the devil and he shall appear I thought as the Gaurimeto leader walked into the house, he walked straight up to us.

"Its been a while since I last saw you Painter." Antonio said (The Gaurimeto's leader.)

"Yeah it has, Antonio how's it been?" Painter said in a monotone voice and a fake smile, you would have never of guessed that Painter's hand was trembling in mine.

"You know the usual." Painter just nodded in an understanding fashion. People started walking into the meeting room, so we waited for everyone to go in and then I told Painter to wait in until I called him in so I could introduce him. I left Painter outside and joined everyone in the meeting room.

"We should cut the bullshit and start with the updates, so first a congratulations to my Aunt Kindy and my Uncle Jace for the birth of their first born -applause- and next congratulations goes to my little brother Eroa for finding the love of his life." -silence-  "Honey Bear, come on in." I called out.

Painter came out looking hot as ever in his blue tuxedo. He walked up to me and sat on my lap I hugged his waist immediately hiding my face in his neck. My brother went on with the updates and I just focused on my fiancé.

"What's wrong? Was I supposed to not sit on your lap? I'll stand up-" Painter started to rant.

"No, I'm just upset that all these people get to see you looking so... Precious." He looked a little shocked at my word choice, after his shock he started to laugh quietly as he took my head out of his neck and kissed me, now it was my turn to be surprised. I would have never guessed that he would have ever kissed me in front of all these people.

Once we realized the room was once again quiet we looked up from each other and saw people starring at us.

"You got a problem?" Painter said to the room, damn I loved his attitude.

"Yeah I do!" Vima spoke up. As cliché as it sounds she was a spoiled mafia daughter that never knew when the right time to shut up was, I've only met her once before and that was all I needed.

"And what problem is that?" I ask. 

"I was supposed to be your wife!"

"See that would have never worked since I'm gay." I said.

"I'll turn you back straight!" The room erupted in laughter as she said those words.

"That's not how that works sugar." Aunt Kindy said to Vima. Painter got up and got in Vima's face.

"I'm gonna say this once and only once, he's mine." Painter said. I got up and met Painter at the door.

"We'll be taking our leave." I said as I put Painter's hand in mine. And that is when Vima raised a gun, making everyone else in the room hold up guns at whoever they were against. 

"Let's take this outside, Vima, just us, no need for anyone else to get hurt." Painter said with a straight face, Vima nodded lowering her gun making everyone else lower there's as well. 

"Are you sure about this Pai? You have barely had training with a gun." I whispered to him. He ignored me and walked into the open field where Vima was waiting for him. I could feel the fear creeping up inside me slowly. I started to scrape my arm deeply as they started to count down...

3...

2...

1...

Fire! 

THE LAST CHAP IS COMMING NEXT!!