𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

Painter's POV

I heard the last count and shot above her head making sure not to hit her, she did the exact same.

"You're a terrible shot." I said while laughing.

"Right back at you Nancy." She said while walking towards me pulling me into a hug with a smile.

"I told you to stop calling me that years ago." I grumbled. We put our arms over each other's shoulders and turned towards all the confused looking people.

"See what you've done now Nancy, you've gotten everyone confused."

"They just met me today so this is mostly your fault Violet."

"Ew I hate when you call me that."

"It's not as bad as Nancy." This kind of bickering went on until Vima pointed towards my fiancé who was leaning against the house totally zoned out from anything around him. "What's up doc?" I say in my best Bugs Bunny voice which wasn't that great "I bet you're surprised, huh?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah I'm really surprised." He replied with a fake smile. "I'm gonna ride home, you can have Vima drive you home." He said while walking away leaving no room for questions. 

After I hanging out with Vima for the day she drove me home, I unlocked the door with my key and walked inside Curuno immediately rubbing against me.

"I'm home!" I say aloud. When I didn't hear the regular 'In here' from Eroa I started to search the house for him. "Eroa?" I called out to him and yet again no response. Eventually I found him laying under his desk curled into himself staring into the distance, I laid beside him and stared in the same direction. "A dollar for your thoughts?"

"I'll give them to you in exchange for cuddles." He offered in a raspy voice making it known that he cried. I immediately pulled his chest towards mine and he put his head in my neck, which he did whenever he he needed any kind of comfort. I knew he wouldn't want to talk about it right now so I just held him humming quietly into his ear and running my fingers through his hair.

"How about we go get some tea, head to bed, and then you can tell me all about it in the morning. How is that?" I suggested. He just nodded his head and stayed quiet as I picked him up from our lying down position and carried him towards the car I sat him in the passenger seat and buckled him up and then we drove off, I kept his hand in mine as we drove every once in awhile kissing the back of his hand.

Once we got home I unbuckled him and carried him into our bedroom while he carried our drinks, once I sat him on the bed we got comfortable and drank our tea in silence.

Eventually the tea was gone and Curuno came and laid on us as well.

"I didn't mean to make you worry." I said to Eroa. He just nodded his head slowly and snuggled himself closer to me.

"W-what if you got killed?" He said in a shaky voice.

"Then I guess I would haunt you as a ghost forever." I said with a smile trying to cheer him up, which worked a little since he now had a small smile.

"You're such a doofus." He said while laughing and crying. "My doofus. I love you" I was shocked by his words.

"I love you too."

"I love you more!" He said like it was a competition.

"I love you the most!" like I would ever let him win this, he started to pout a little from not winning. "Aww don't pout."

"I love you the mostest! Don't say anything!" He said before quickly kissing me slowly to make sure I didn't say anything, and that's where it got heated one thing lead to another and let's just say sleep wasn't anywhere close to involved.

~Next Morning (more like afternoon since you know what happened all morning ;)~

After a long night and morning, laying on Eroa's chest was the best thing in the world nothing could ever beat the feeling of his finger running through my hair, who knew I could find love it cost me so much but it was so worth it. 

Love will take so much from you physically and emotionally is the love worth it? 

The real question is are you willing to give everything up for this love?