Major

The next morning, Dani had decided to let Bella drive to school

The next morning, Dani had decided to let Bella drive to school. She still hasn't decided to tell Bella about Jasper yet, feeling like the timing wasn't right. Bella was still upset about Edward so she was quiet on the drive to school. Once arriving to school, Danielle got out the car.

"Hey, so I'm meeting a friend," She said, grabbing her bag. "Are you gonna be okay by yourself?"

"I'll be fine, Dani," Bella rolled her eyes. "I'm not helpess."

"All right, I'll see you later," Dani sighed, then turned in time to see the Cullens pull into the parking lot.

Jasper exited the jeep and met Dani half way. She felt the stares as they walked off, knowing Bella would have questions after school.

"You're sitting with us at lunch today," Jasper spoke up, grabbing Dani's attention.

"I am?" She raised an eyebrow.

"My siblings want to meet you," He said, looking at her.

"Oh well, that should be fun," She said nervously. "I have a bone to pick with your brother anyways."

Jasper gave her a look and she sighed, "Bella thinks Edward's her soulmate, but yesterday, apparently he was acting like he was repulsed by her. I just want to know what his deal is."

"Well, uh, Edward's not here today. He's not feeling well," He said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Oh, how convenient for him," Dani rolled her eyes, leaning into him. "He can't run away from her. Especially since they may be soulmates."

"I know, darlin'," Jasper chuckled. "He's very complicated."

"Anything I should know about your siblings before they tear me apart?" She gave him an amused smile.

"They're not that bad, I promise," He smiled at her, standing in front of Dani's class. "I'll pick you up after class."

"I'm looking forward to it," She reciprocated the smile.

Jasper gave her a kiss on her forehead and allowed her to walk into the classroom. Dani noticed that Rosalie was already sitting at her chair. She decided to introduce herself ahead of time, so she walked up to the blonde.

"Hi, I'm Dani," She smiled at Rosalie, sticking her out hand.

"Rosalie," The blonde said, cautiously shaking her hand. Dani took note that her hand was freezing, just like Jasper's.

"I'm sorry if this sounds really creepy, but you are really pretty," Dani said, taking her seat that was next to her.

"Thank you," Rosalie smiled, secretly thinking that the female wasn't wrong. "Jasper told me about you."

"He told me earlier that you guys wanted to meet me. I figured since I already have class with you, I would go ahead and introduce myself," Dani said, hoping that Rosalie would take a liking to her.