All Of Me Part 5

YOUR POV

I needed to relax, so I began to drive to the hotel. I arrived at the hotel. I checked in, put my stuff in my room, put my bathing suit on, and went downstairs to the pool. They always let me go at midnight, when nobody's there. I got in the pool, put on "Bedroom Walls" by Banks. It was beautiful. The pool lights at the bottom caused the whole room to be blue and reflect off of the water's motions. Pure peace and serenity. I lied back and floated on the water and closed my eyes. I let everything go. I was finally at peace.

RAYS POV

I checked Into the hotel and went straight for the pool. Normally there isn't anyone in there, but I found a beautiful goddess body lying in the pool. Her body in the middle of the blue room. It was her. I quietly snuck into the pool. She didn't hear me. I got inside of the pool and stared at her.

YOUR POV

I felt ripples in the water. I looked up and saw it was him again. I almost drowned since he scared me. He came and lifted me from under the water. When we above the water, I gently pushed him away.

YN: thanks...

Ray: no problem.

YN: (turns off music) what are you doing here?

Ray: I always come here.

YN: (swims to other side of the pool)

Ray: where you going?

YN: away.

Ray: wait! Tell me your name first...please.

YN: I'm YN.

Ray: YN.....beautiful name.

YN: thanks.

Ray: I see you like purple.

YN: huh?

Ray: I noticed you liked purple. I mean, your phone case is purple. Your ring is purple. Your bathing suit is purple. Your nails are purple. So purple must be your favorite color.

YN: how did you know that?

Ray: I notice you. I notice everything about you.

YN: really?

Ray: yup.

YN: okay...tell me....what am I?

Ray: race-wise?

YN: yes.

Ray: you're mixed. I can spot specific ethnicities in your physical features. You have Asian eyes. You have a weird Hispanic accent. You have high cheekbones...you have really nice soft-looking hair.

YN: you're good. (Starts to walk away)

Ray: can we just talk?

YN: I'm taken.

Ray: I just wanna know you.

YN: I thought you already knew everything about me.

Ray: look me in my eyes.

YN: no.

Ray: do you know why you won't do it?

YN: ......because its creepy.....

Ray: no. Because the eyes are the window to the soul.