All Of Me Part 11

PRINCES POV

I walked into Rocs room. She wasn't there. I went back over the banister.

Prince: you said she was in your room?

Roc: yeah on the bed.

Prince: No she's not.

Ray: what?

Prince: She's not on the bed.

RAYS POV

We looked for her in all of our rooms, outside, the basement....she was nowhere.

Roc: wait....the roof

Ray: why in the hell would she be on the roof?

Roc: she was talking to me and she said she liked nature.

Ray: so you tellin me the jungle now?

Roc: nigga.

Prince: I'll go get her.

YOUR POV

I heard rustling in the leaves. I turned down my music and looked in the direction it was coming from. I saw a puff ball emerge.

Prince: found her.

I just looked at him and lied back down.

Prince: come on.

YN: do I have to?

Prince: yes.

YN: No.

Prince: Please.

YN: (groans loudly and sits up) move.

Prince: (climbs back inside house)

YN: (follows him)

Ray: yn wtf.

YN: I wanted peace.

Ray: are you hungry?

YN: I'll get a snack.

Ray: no that's alright I'll cook.

SKIPPING TO 1 WEEK LATER WHEN SHE KNOWS THEM ALL

YN: Ray when can I leave?

Ray: When its safe.

YN: so never?

Ray: ...

YN: (shrugs shoulders)

Ray: it's safe in Cali.

YN: No.....there's this guy I use to know that lives here.

Ray: who's that?

YN: it doesn't matter.(starts to get up)

Ray: (grabs your hand)yes it does.

YN: (sighs and sits back down)I use to talk to him....he was sweet at first....then after a while he started yelling at me. I talked back and he yelled even more and hit me. I tried to leave him one day...he said if I left him he would kill himself and his baby mama would blackmail me. I didn't want to be responsible for his death. He has a son. I didn't wanna be the reason why his son never knew his father....and I didn't wanna be blackmailed.... So I obeyed him.

Ray: does he know you're here?

YN: No..

Ray: okay then good....I'm gonna be downstairs. Get some rest.

YN: okay.

Ray: (kisses forehead and leaves)

I began to sleep but I couldn't do it. I had my mind too much on Ricky. I started crying thinking of what he did/will do to me. I went to the bathroom and cried in the corner silently. I looked next to me and found a razor. I picked it up and looked at it.

RAYS POV

I forgot my phone in the room. I walked in the door quietly because I thought yn was sleep, but she wasn't in bed. I looked on the roof and then noticed the cracked door in the bathroom and the soft sobs. I opened the door and she jumped. She had tears running down her face and her arm was down. It was bloody. She had 3 deep cuts in her arm. I took the razor out of her hand.

Ray: why? Why would you do this?

YN: I wanted to make my pain visible.

YOUR POV

Ray hugged me and held me tight. He dropped the razor on the floor and stroked my hair.

Ray: I love you. Please promise me you never will hurt yourself ever again.

YN: (cries) I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.