All Of Me Part 12

Ray let me go and cleaned up my mess. He put medicine on my arm and wrapped it up in bandages. I went outside and lied under the tree in the backyard and stared. I reflected on my life....how much I hate it...everything that anyone ever did to me. Why? I never did anything to hurt anyone. Why am I hated so much? I curled up in a ball and stared at the grass. See the world through my eyes for a day and you would be ready to leave it too. I went back inside the house and Prince hugged me. He was like a big brother to me.

Prince: Are you okay?

YN: I'm fine.

Prince: No you're not.

YN: I want to be left alone. (Walks away)

Roc: she seems so lost...so distant.

Ray: (stares at you walking away)

YOUR POV

I walked around the neighborhood a few times. I saw a familiar face a few times. The same one. He was just staring at me. Every time I saw him he was closer to the house. I began to walk back to the house...I was in the yard. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned my head and it was him. Ricky.

Ricky: Hey yn.

YN: uhm...

Ricky: you remember me. I know you do.

YN: Ricky...I have to go-

Ricky: its been a long time since we've talked.

YN: you know I've been busy-

Ricky: with what?

YN: My-my ex....

Ricky: really? Okay then how long were y'all going out?

YN: from the time I stopped talking to you till about a week ago.

Ricky: you couldn't call?

YN: he wouldn't let me-

Ricky: look you're gonna get in the car and not make a noise. My son is in the car. You're gonna act like nothing is happening. If my son speaks, you talk back with respect. You don't call for help. Matter of fact, gimmie your phone.

YN: No.

Ricky: it would be a shame if everyone knew your secret...

YN: Alright alright fine. (Gives him phone and gets in car)

Ricky hopped in the car and began to drive. His son looked at me and smiled. I smiled back faintly.

Son: my name is Jesus. What is yours?

YN: I'm yn.

Jesus: you're the pretty girl my daddy likes.

YN: your daddy likes your mommy.

Jesus: my daddy loves you.

Ricky: Jesus.

Jesus: (smiles and falls asleep)

YN: you still have feelings for her.

Ricky: she doesn't live me. You did.

YN: Did. But you didn't love me. And we were far away from each other. You wouldn't text back fast enough. It wouldn't work.

Ricky: but now we are together. It can work. It will work. It better work.

This nigga mental. He came to a red light. I didn't have my seatbelt on. I opened the door and ran. He caught my shirt before I could make it out of the door and started pulling me back into the car. I slid out of my shirt and began running and screaming. Calling for Ray, Prince, Roc, Ej, anyone. People just looked at me like I was some freak. I heard him get closer and closer to me. I screamed as loud as I could for Ray. I ran as fast as I could. I began to feel myself start to lean forward. I straightened myself out and ran. I felt a hand on my arm. It was a tight grip. I screamed and he laughed.