All Of Me Part 8

YOUR POV

I felt something in that kiss. I can't believe I kissed back. I need to rest. What if Jacobe were to see that? I would've been dead. Jacobe walked through the door. He looked pissed.

YN: how did you-

Jacobe: phone tracker.

YN: what's my favorite color?

Jacobe: black.

YN: wrong.

Jacobe: whatever. So do you want to explain why I just saw you come out of the pool followed by that nigglet.

YN: we were just relaxing.

Jacobe: sure you were.

YN: WE WERE!

Jacobe: DONT YELL AT ME!

YN: I'm sorry. We just relaxed. I didn't even talk-

Jacobe: (snickers and turns around)really?(turns back around and slaps you)

RAYS POV

I heard yelling and shattering next door. It sounded like Jacobe and YN yelling. I jumped out of bed and ran to their room and started pounding on it.

YOUR POV

Jacobe hit me until he heard a pounding at the door. He got up and looked through the peephole. He looked back at me and told me to shut up before opening the door. He pulled Ray into the room and three him against the wall. Ray looked at me. I looked at him and buried my face into a pillow.

RAYS POV

I got up and stared at Jacobe.

Jacobe: you think you can walk up in here and steal my girl?!

Ray: I'm taking her away from this hell-hole you call a relationship.

Jacobe: what are you talking about? She loves me. Don't you, baby?

YN: (coughs and groans)

Jacobe: (clenches jaw)right, baby?

YN: (lies down on pillow)

Jacobe: RIGHT?!(raises hand)

YN: (flinches)

Ray: (grabs his hand)

Jacobe turned his attention to Ray.

YN: get out of here!

Ray: Do not lay a finger on her.

YN: Ray just leave! Now!

Jacobe and Ray started fighting. I tried to break it up, but Jacobe hit me again. Everything went black.

RAYS POV

I fought Jacobe until he was on the ground. I picked up YN and put her outside in the hallway. I went back in the room to make sure he stayed down. I called the police and reported him. I went back outside and held YN in my hands. She hit the floor hard. She barely opened her eyes and saw me.

YN: why...

Ray: huh?

YN: why...do you help me...

I stroked her hair and looked her in the eyes. I think I'm falling in love. Syebclosed her eyes and held onto my hand. Her hands are so soft and so small. So gentle. The police came and arrested him. He said he would come back for her. I promise to keep her safe. I took her to my car. I have to get her out of here. We stopped by her house and packed all of her stuff, went to mime to pack all of mine, and started to leave town. The ambulance said we just needed to rest. I let her sleep in the passenger seat.