Chapter 1 (Do I love her?)

Hailey's P.O.V 

I walked into the music room, again, Daisy was there; talking with Jake. ''Hey Daisy!'' I exclaimed. ''Oh, hey, nice to see you!'' Daisy replied. She turned back to Jake. ''Well...I guess we gotta practice,'' I said ''Nice, I'll stay to watch!'' *Jake starts to sing*

''That was amazing!'' Daisy said smiling and giggling. I started to blush a little...I didn't noticed it. But anyways stopped. ''M'kay I guess we're done for today! And don't forget to come to band rehersals at my home on Saturday! And remember, don't be late Jake,'' I said ''I don't promise anything!'' He replied.

Daisy's P.O.V

''Hmm...What should I do now?'' Suddenly, I got a text; it was from Jake.

-Jake: Hey Daisy! Wanna come to the park with me today? Of course, if you're free

I texted back. I said yes, I was free and I had no plans it would be nice to go with him. Before I left, I got a text it was from Hailey; it said: ''Hello Daisy! I wanted to ask if you could come to eat some icecream with me! :D''

I knew I couldn't go with her...I didn't wanted to say no, I didn't wanted to be rude. But I knew I couldn't 

-I'm sorry Hailey, I can't today, I promise Jake to go with him today to the park...I'm so sorry! 

I saw her reply ''Oh, I guess it's fine! Can we go tomorrow?-

-I'm sorry- I gotta go!

Hailey's P.O.V 

*sighs* ''Why do I feel this way?! Do I even care?! No I don't care! Ugh! Why I do care...?'' Suddenly someone came in, it was Zander, my step-brother. ''Hailey, what are you doing?'' He asked ''Oh nothing...'' I replied 'Okay...I wanted to ask if you gonna come eat-'' Zander said ''No, thank you, I'm not hungry right now...'' Then he left the room.

Jake's P.O.V

It had been very nice...Just me and Daisy...Nice...I wish I could tell her the truth. ''Are you having fun, Daisy?'' I said ''H-huh?! O-h yeah!'' She replied. I knew something was wrong, but I decided not to ask her...I didn't wanted to bother her, I didn't wanted to ruin the moment. ''Y'know Daisy...W-we've been friends for a while and...Well I think we could...Y'know..uhm-'' Suddenly my phone started to ring. ''Oh wait...'' I said ''Uh- Jake i gotta leave, sorry...'' She said, before i took the phone I replied ''It's fine...See ya, Daisy'' I guess I can't tell her today...