Chapter 3 (Why...)

A/N: This might be sad lmao- Idk I wanted to write some ✨Angst✨ And also cause my friends might read this and i'm evil >:D (revenge for idk)

Hailey's P.O.V

I was sitting in my bed...Almost crying...Trying to hold the tears...But why? Why don't she talks to me anymore? Why do she ignores me? Why do she...Before I could continue, I got a text...Who could it be?

??? P.O.V

''Hey! I wanted to ask if you could come to the park with me, tomorrow!'' I texted ''Of course! I have no plans for tomorrow, so I think I can go! Hailey texted back. ''Well, see ya tomorrow there, Hailey!'' I texted. ''See ya, Jake!'' She texted back

~The next day~  

Sunday December 5th, 2:34 PM

Daisy's P.O.V

Sean invited me to his home! I can't wait to go there! He's so sweet! ''Hey Daisy, Let's go!'' Sean exclaimed. ''Okay!'' 

~20 minuts later, 2:54 PM~ (A/N: Idk im bad at math ;-;)

''Nice home, Sean!'' I exclaimed. ''Thanks Daisy, You're very sweet,'' Sean said.

~3 hours later, 5:56 PM~

''It's been nice being with you, Daisy'' He said. ''Awh, thanks!'' I said while giggling ''Daisy, I know we've been friends for...Well not a long time...And I...Well..'' Sean said shyly (A/N: TYSM FRIEND FOR TELLING ME 'Shyly'' IS A REAL WORD) ''Yea?'' I asked confused, he didn't finished and then...He...

Kissed me....

''Daisy, I like you...A lot...'' I was shocked...Did I liked him back? Why did i felt like that? I lost control and...I kissed him...''I like you too!'' I said 

Hailey's P.O.V

I forgot something at Sean's home, I went with him yesterday, to his home. I came in, but...I saw something...I was shocked...Sean was kissing D-daisy...''D-Daisy?'' I said...Letting out a tear...They stopped kissing...''NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!'' I yelled ''H-Hailey!'' She yelled back ''I HATE YOU, LEAVE! AND NEVER EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, UNDERSTOOD?!'' 

I never wanted to loose her...I lost control...I yelled at my friend...I told her i hated her...I lost her...Now she hates me...And she will never talk to me again...Why? I was heartbroken, I was so dumb...I really thought she would like me back...Ha, why would she like me anyways, she's perfect...And im none...None for her...Suddenly I remembered I told Jake I would meet him at park (A/N: I forgot i wrote that lmao) I wiped my tears, smiled as nothing happened, and went there, I think...I have an opportunity with Jake...Does he likes me?

Jake's P.O.V 

''I'm finally here!'' I said. This is my oportunity...To tell her how I really feel...I thought to myself. ''Hey, Jake,'' Hailey said, a bit serious. ''Hey Hailey!'' 

~Hours later cause I ran of ideas~

''Hailey...I-'' Before I could finish, I kissed her...She kissed me...Also...Suddenly she said ''I-I'm sorry, I CAN'T! I CAN'T DO THIS! I'M SORRY, JAKE!'' S-she never liked me...A tear fell down my cheek...Sean kissed Daisy...Hailey rejected me...

Daisy's P.O.V

I still at Sean's home...Do I even love him? Do I even like him? Who I really love?! Jake? Do I love Jake?! No, he's just a friend but...He's the only one- HAILEY, I..I love Hailey and just her...But it seems he dosen't...She even told me she hates me...Oh...But Jake likes her...And she probably likes him back...

A/N: Idk .w.