Chapter 5 (Again)

A/N: I'm to bored- Help- .w.

Hailey's P.O.V

Now I lost my las opportunity, nice, Daisy donsen't even likes me...She obviusly likes Sean...Why couldn't it be me? She never had feelings for me, she just saw me as a friend...Now I think she don't even see me as a friend now...I told her I h-hated her...Why I just did that? 

She will never like me...Never.

Why?

Why I didn't confessed before...If I really loved her....Now I lost her...

Forever.

''I really lost you, Daisy,'' I thought to myself...I'm so dumb...Anyways, I never really liked Jake...I ran away...The only person I really loved was Daisy, only her...I wanted to be forever with her...But I can't...She hates me...I never meant to make her feel like that, I never meant to say I hated her....I just wanted to be with her! But I ended ruining everything. Every single thing. ''I never wanted to loose you...'' I said to myself, while starting to tear up...I sighed, I heard someone coming...It was Zander...I pretended to be in my phone, he came in ''Hailey, i'm going to eat ice cream with Luke, take care of Bethany please,'' He said. ''Fine, bye!'' I replied. ''Zander, are you coming?'' Luke said. ''Yep, coming!'' He replied, and left.

 I got tired, but I didn't wanted to sleep...I couldn't...I decided to go get something to eat; I went to the kitchen, I got something, before I went upstairs again, someone knocked the door; I opened, it was... ''D-daisy?!''